15 Mukhi Rudraksha
15 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Pashupatinath. The unique form of Lord Shiva is known as Pashupatinath.
The benefits of one to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha can be obtained by wearing only fifteen Mukhi. 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is one such remedy that treats the negative effects of Mars. It awakens your love side by focusing on the Anahata Chakra that represents the heart. It infuses love, devotion and compassion in a person. It helps the person to take the right decision and move in the right direction in life.
lord planet – mars
Ishta Devta – Pashupatinath Dev
face – fifteen
The mantra is Om Hrim Namah or Om Pashupataya Namah.
Benefits of Wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha enhances one’s intellect.
- Wearing this Rudraksha gives you proper guidance.
- Wearing fifteen face Rudraksha keeps Rahu’s grace on you.
- It develops creativity in the person
- It improves the decision-making skills of the person
- It helps to increase the wealth of the people
- It helps to receive and forgive to calm the heart
- It keeps the heart positive and happy and makes it more compassionate towards others
- It helps to make one happy and optimistic
- It helps to work on self-realization
- It helps the person to overcome carelessness, sorrow and loneliness
Method of wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
The auspicious day to wear 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is on Wednesday. Before wearing this Rudraksha, after retiring from bathing activities, then chanting the mantra ‘Om Pashupataya Namah’ 108 times and wearing the Rudraksha. This bead should always be worn in silver, gold and copper or Panchadhatu and threaded in black or red thread.