Kaal Sarp Pendant
Pandit NM Shrimali explains, Kaal means death. A person who is born in the Kaal Sarp Yog always faces near-death experiences throughout his life. His life is filled with struggle. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is the snake and the Ketu is the tail. The person encounters various troubles if he is born in the Kaal Sarp Yog.
Kaal Sarp Yoga is one of the most fearful and terrible Dosh which are found in Vedic Astrology. It affects many areas of the life of the affected person at the same time and depending upon the overall horoscope of the person. A Kaal Sarp Yantra is believed to be very useful for persons who are suffering from this dosh. Kaal Sarp Dosha is of 12 types based on the various positions of the Rahu and Ketu.
Pandit Ji says A Kaal Sarp Dosh pooja can be performed to reduce the negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosh. In this pooja should be performed for 4 days by 5 pandits. This pooja includes Ganesh Sthapana, Navgrah Sthapana, Shodash Matrika, Brahma Pooja, Kalash Sthapana, Lord Shiv Abhisheka- Naag Nagin pooja, Rahu Mantra Jaap with about 18000 recitations, Hawan, Pooja Aarti, Pushpanjali and the release of Naag Nagin in flowing water.
Kaal Sarp Dosh is of 12 types according to the Indian Astrology. It depends on the positions occupied by the Rahu and Ketu and ranges from the delay in marriage, loss of the ancestral property, lack of self-confidence in a person, abundance of tensions, loss, and obstacles in business, financial problems etc.
According to Shrimali Ji the 12 types of Kaal Sarp Dosh are:
- Anant: such type of dosh happens when the Rahu is in the ascendant and the Ketu is in the seventh house. Because of this dosh, the person suffers from obstacles, and problems and conspiracies created by the near ones. Differences also occur between husband and wife.
- Kulika: In this dosh, the Rahu is in the second house and the Ketu is in the eighth house. It adversely effects the health of a person and person also suffers from the financial problems.
- Vasuki: This type of dosh is formed when Rahu is situated in the third house and Ketu is in the ninth house. Due to this dosh, the person becomes timid and he does not maintain a good relationship with his friends or relatives.
- Shank Pal: This type of dosha is formed due to the presence of Rahu in the fourth house and Ketu in the tenth house.
- Maha Padma: In this dosh, Rahu is situated in the sixth house and Ketu in the twelfth. The native may face obstacles in traveling abroad.
- Padma: It is formed when Rahu is in the fifth house and Ketu is in the eleventh house.
- Takshak: This type of dosha is formed due to the presence of Rahu in the seventh house and Ketu in the ascendant.
- Karkotak: This type of dosha is formed when Rahu is in the eight houses and Ketu is in the second. This type of dosh creates financial problems and the person may not be able to create savings and his expenses may be high.
- Shankhnaad: This dosha is formed when Rahu is situated in the ninth house and Ketu is in the third house. A person suffers from bad luck and faces a lot of obstacles in his path.
- Paatak: This dosha is formed when Rahu in the tenth house and Ketu in the fourth house.
- Vishakt: This dosha is formed when Rahu is in the eleventh house and Ketu is in the fifth. A person affected by this dosh faces problems on the marital and education front as.
- Sheshnaag: This dosha is formed when Rahu is situated in the twelfth house and Ketu is in the sixth house. The person faces health and legal problems due to this dosh.
Partial Kaal Sarp Dosh: A partial Kaal Sarp Dosh is formed when the malefic planets Mars and Saturn are on the opposite sides of Rahu and Ketu. This type of dosh is not as terrible as the exact Kaal Sarp Dosh.
The negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosha are:
- Obstacles in various important works and lack of wealth and prosperity.
- Weak health and reduction in strength of a person.
- Strained relations with family and friends, bad behavior and thinking.
- Life is full of stress and tensions. One finds it difficult to live with peace.
- Lack of self-confidence which prevents a person to take part in various creative activities and hinders his progress.
Pandit Ji says, A Kaal Sarp Yantra is also called as Kaal Sarp Yog Nivaran Yantra in Vedic Astrology and is believed to reduce the negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosh in a person’s Horoscope. This Yantra can be very effective in reducing the negative effect of the Kaal Sarp Dosh and if it is used with other remedies such as with specific types of gemstones, it can bring great relief to the person suffering from the Kaal Sarp Dosh. The use of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra not only reduces the negative effect of the Kaal Sarp Dosh but also provides the devotee with desired benefits. To achieve this the devotee has to worship the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra regularly and systematically with great devotion.
A Yantra means tool. A Yatra is a medium to connect with the higher divine power. Energising and activation of a Yantra through Vedic procedures is very important to get desired benefits from it according to our needs. Most of the Yantras are prepared in a similar way, the only difference lies in the day and the Mantra used in the activation of a Yantra. A Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra should be properly energized and activated according to the specific Vedic procedures by the expert Pandit Ji, before installation to obtain the desired benefits and remove obstacles from the life of the devotee.
After energizing the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra according to the Vedic procedures it should be then installed in the home, office or it can be worn around the neck as a Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Pendant. A Kaal Sarp Yog Nivaran Yantra should be installed on a specific day at your desired premises. After taking a bath, chant the specific mantra 11 or 21 times, sprinkle some holy water or unboiled milk on the Yantra and pray to this Yantra and ask for the desired benefits and then establish the Yantra is the home office or you can wear it around your neck as a pendant. You must worship the Kaal Sarp Yog Nivaran Yantra regularly and systematically to make a strong connection between you and the Yantra and receive the desired benefits and to get success.
Connect with us at Social Network:-