Sobhagya Laxmi Ganesh Yantra Chowki
Sobhagya Laxmi Ganesh Yantra Chowki is considered as one of the most auspicious for the combined worship of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha and is taken from “Saundarya Lahri” . It is recommended for every person who has his office or a shop or a showroom to keep this yantra in his home or work place for removal of obstacles, the attraction of customers and increasing business.
Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesh is the deity of the Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra, also called as Maha Yantra or ShubhLabh Yantra. Bearing Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra brings the combined benefits of Lakshmi and Ganesh Yantra. Lakshmi Yantra confers a person with wealth and affluence, Ganesh Yantra bestows Siddhi to a person.
That’s why Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra is considered as a highly auspicious and effective Yantra for worshipping both Lord Ganesh and Deity Lakshmi. Goddess Lakshmi who is the deity of wealth, and Lord Ganesh, who is the deity of success, brings an enormous amount of wealth and luck in any work in which a person puts his hands in. Overall, possession of Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra brings good destiny, prosperity, recognition and earnings. Also, worshipping Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra before taking any new work or new undertaking ensures a good beginning and a good ending of that work.
Irrespective of the condition a person and his family is in, it is highly recommended to everyone to have Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra installed in their house for acquiring the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesh. One can place Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra either in the Pooja Ghar (Worship place) of their house or in the cash box or in the Almirah (Safe) on a red coloured clean cloth. Those who are working or are running their own businesses can place Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra in their offices or shops. By doing so, they will be blessed with good luck, contentment, opulence and numerous opportunities to attain success.
How to Worship this Yantra
- First be sure your body, hands are clean and start with a positive mind frame.
- Be sure that the Yantra is placed such that you would be facing east while worshipping it.
- Light a Diya or Jyoti in front of LAKSHMI GANESH YANTRA Yantra.
- If it is possible then put some (2-3) fresh flowers in front of Yantra.
- Chant the Beej Mantra provided with the Yantra 21 times. If you are unable to read Sanskrit read Hindi or English Translation, all have equal effect.
- Now conclude your worship by sincerely asking the Yantra, in spoken words, to grant you whatever your heart desire.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- [email protected]