17 Mukhi Rudraksha
In Hinduism it is believed that Rudraksha originated from the tear of Lord Shiva. There are 21 types of Rudraksha described in the scriptures and all these Rudrakshas have their own influence and power.
Rudraksha is considered extremely beneficial for the world. Of these Rudrakshas, seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha is considered very auspicious.
Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as the form of Mother Sita and Lord Rama. This Rudraksha provides happiness of Raja Yoga, happiness and prosperity.
According to Hindu mythology, seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Durga as Lord Vishwakarma and Mother Katyayani.
This Rudraksha provides the pleasure of Raja Yoga, as well as happiness and prosperity. It is a rare Rudraksha and wearing it leads to success, memory, Kundalini awakening and wealth.
Benefits of 17 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- According to mythological scriptures, seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishwakarma.
- Wearing this Rudraksha leads to the attainment of Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.
- The wearer of the seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha also gets unexpected wealth, success, better memory and his Kundalini becomes active.
- Wearing this Rudraksha gives a person a lot of energy.
- According to Hindu Vedic texts, this Rudraksha is very beneficial for people facing problems like lack of memory, inability to work hard, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Women who wear this Rudraksha get good married life, children and married happiness.
- This rudraksh is very useful for physical pleasures like property and vehicles.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- email@example.com