Shukra Yantra / Shukra Yantra benefits
According to the great epic Mahabharata, Shukracharya was not only a lord of wealth but also the master of the medicinal herbs, the mantras and all kinds of tastes. His capabilities are believed to be wonderful. He had donated all his wealth to the demons and had accepted the life of a hermit. Inspired by Lord Brahma, he became a planet and started to protect the lives of all the living beings of all the three worlds. In his form of a planet, he attends the assembly of Lord Brahma. so that Shukra Yantra below to him.
When Venus is malefic, the use of Venus Yantra / Shukra Yantra is very beneficial and favourable. Shukra Yantra is installed on Friday when the Moon rises. Venus Yantra bestows respect, love of opposite sex and the peace of mind.
- Purify your body and environment by sprinkling water mixed with Ganges water and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light an incense or diya and offer fruits and flowers.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times or 108 times the mantra given below.
- Now concentrate on the tip of the Yantra and with all sincerity, ask God/Goddess for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Planet Venus
- Purpose: for achieving blessings, land, property, beauty and refinement.
- Mantra: Om Hreem Shree Shukray Namah|
Om Dram Drim Draum Sah Shukraya Namah|
How to Use the Yantra:
The establishment of Shukra Yantra on Friday is good. Regularly chanting the mantra on a regular basis is the best. Take a bath in the morning, if possible offer white flowers facing south-east (Agni) or east. Offer perfumed flowers (especially white follower) to the yantra, every Friday. To get a happy married life this Yantra should be established in the bedroom. For an increase in luxuries or success in the world of arts, this Yantra should be placed in Pooja Place.