1 to 14 Mukhi Shiv Shakti Mala
One line Rudraksha is called Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, this Rudraksha is considered as Shiva form. One to fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha also gives different results. Unique and interesting things related to one face to fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- One Mukhi Rudraksha gives salvation
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha is Shiva Parvati form which gives desired results.
- The three-faced Rudraksha is the Tridev form that gives knowledge.
- Four-faced is the form of Brahma, which gives fourfold results.
- Panchmukhi Rudraksha is the Panchamukhi Shiva form that destroys all sins.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha is a Swamikartik form, which destroys enemies, is a destroyer of sins.
- There is a seven-faced cupid form that bestows wealth.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha leads eight directions and eight steps, wearing this Rudraksha gives a person’s virtue like bathing in the Ganges
- Nine Mukhi Kapil is the Muni form and the Nav Durga form is what makes man the best.
- Dashmukh is a Vishnu form that fulfils wishes.
- Eleven Mukhi is the eleventh form of Rudra who becomes victorious.
- Twelve Mukhi is the twelfth form of Aditya which illuminates.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a universal form that bestows good luck.
- Fourteen Mukhi is the supreme form, which gives peace by wearing it.
- These are the interesting things of one to fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha, which you can wear any Rudraksha according to your ability.
Shiv Shakti Mala Is A Combination Mala Containing All Types Of Rudraksha Beads As Per The Sastra As Per Sastra, The beads From 1 Face To 14 Face Are Work As One Combination Mala The Mala Contains a Total Number Of Nepal Origin Beads It Should Be Worn Around The Neck As A Mala Which Touches The Skin Directly It Can Also Be Kept At Puja Place And Worshiped For Full Blessings And Positive Aura it Is Also Known As 1 TO 14 Mukhi Rudraksha With Gauri Shankar & Ganesh.