Silver Laxmi Charan Paduka
Silver Laxmi charan paduka is dedicated to the goddess laxmi; it is the representation of her auspicious feet, it is believed that on the day of diwali the goddess visits every house to bless her devotees with her divine blessings that is why before diwali everybody prepares for her visit by cleaning the house.
With new wash and pain so as to keep her visit to a clean house as we all know once her feet will touch the ground of our house, it will never be short of money, abundance and prosperity.
The Silver laxmi charan paduka is the symbol of goddess laxmi and acts as a medium to receive her blessings.
Goddess Lakshmi emerged as fifteenth ratna in the bridal attire with lotus mala in her hand for Lord Vishnu or Narayana. Everyone hailed the Laxmi-Narayana and Goddess Laxmi.
Her feet had 15 symbols, which brought prosperity. All gods took impressions of Lakshmi’s feet, called Lakshmi Paduka and installed at their places and celebrated by lighting lamps. This marked the festival of Diwali.
The symbols and the importance of each one of them is given below:
- Teer Kaman (Bow & Arrow) – It is weapon of gods and good to achieve one’s Lakshya or objective.
- Matsya (Fish) – Symbolises prosperity & health.
- Kumbha (Pot) – Symbolises good health and fulfillment of desires.
- Chandra – Brings light & purity in your lives.
- Tilak – Symbolises victory, bhagya (luck) and sanman (respect)
- Trikonakar mangal bindu (Triangle) – Good for achieving objective
- Chakra rekha – Symbolises Soubhagya and Swasthya
- Swastika – Symbolises Lord Ganesha and also blessings and knowledge
- Chakra – Saves from Devils forces
- Shankh – Brings energy and purity in life
- Surya – Brings success and prosperity
- Kumbha – Symbolises good health and fulfillment of desires
- Dhwaja (Flag) – Gives right direction. Present on all temples
- Vajra – Its Lord Indra’s weapon. It does not allow you to loose focus.
- Kamalpushpa (Lotus) – Health, prosperity and blessings
- Trishul – Symbolises Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. It gives you strength and religious purity
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- [email protected]