Shri Kuber Yantra
Worshipping the Shri Kuber Yantra for gaining riches
How to use Shri Kuber Yantra?
Yantras are very good conductors that attract cosmic energies from the universe. The mantras engraved in the Yantra bring good luck and good fortune to its devotees. It is very important to have utmost faith and belief in the yantra to feels its effect on you. When done correctly you will be blessed with fortune and fame. The following things must be kept in mind while worshipping Kuber Yantra.
- Always being praying after having a bath and cleansing your body.
- The Yantra should always face the East or the North and must be kept in a clean and sacred altar.
- No other person should touch the Yantra except the one seeking its blessings
- The Yantra must be kept very clean and holy so it has to be washed at regular intervals. Rose water or milk can be used for cleaning the Yantra. The colour of the Yantra may change over a perios of time but that is not a cause for alarm
- Offer incense and sandalwood paste.
- Lay down fresh flowers and fresh fruits at the altar.
- Light a candle or a diya in front of the Yantra.
- Recite the mantra for the Yantra for at least 108 times.
Who is Kuber?
As per the mythologies, Kuber was a simple man, not too good-looking, but a great devotee of Lord Shiva. He worshipped Lord Shiva for many years, after which the Lord appeared in front of him in person and granted him the custody of all the wealth in the world as per his desire. Being a person of modest means, Kuber was thrilled with the boon. However, by and by the boon went to his head, and he became greedy. He wanted to make more and more money. He forgot that he was just a caretaker and not the owner of the wealth. When Shiva found out about this greed of Kuber, he sent his son Ganesha to a feast arranged by the latter for all the Gods, to teach him a lesson. Ganesha arrived before any other God and ate up everything Kuber had prepared for the feast, and, still not satiated, Ganesha ate up all Kuber’s accumulated wealth, then his palace, and then when as he was preparing to eat Kuber himself, Lord Shiva appeared and made Kuber realise his folly. Kuber apologised and vowed to never again misuse his power. Thenceforth, Kuber has been known as the God of wealth, and praying to him sincerely by following all the rituals prescribed in the Vedas, you can attain all the wealth and riches you desire.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- email@example.com