Rudrayani Rudraksh Mala
Rudraksh is considered to be the real form of Lord Shiva himself. The meaning of Rudra is Shiva, Shiva is such a deity who is soon pleased with his devotees.
Lord Shiva himself is not present on earth, but he protects his devotees in the form of Rudraksha. It is believed that Rudraksh acts as a protective shield that protects you from all troubles.
Lakshmi Rudra Mala is one such rosary. Which is specially made to get the blessings of Lord Shiva and Maa Lakshmi. It contains the powers of both Shiva and Maa Lakshmi. This Lakshmi Rudra Mala is made by the combination of these two, which is very effective.
Lakshmi Rudra Mala –
- Poverty ends by wearing Rudrani Mala. And happiness resides in peace.
- The use of this garland protects a person from diseases.
- With this rosary, all persons get freedom from sins.
- Rudrani Mala protects from enemies.
- Wearing Rudrani garland energized increases wealth.
- This garland is a boon for children. After wearing this, your children’s mind gets engaged in studies, and their concentration increases.
- You can keep Rudrani Mala in your safe, it benefits you a lot. And your work starts flourishing.
The combination of this rosary of Goddess Lakshmi with Rudraksha in the form of Lord Shiva fills life with prosperity as well as wealth, splendour and happiness, this garland can be worn by any person, it does not have any negative effect.
To make Rudrani Mala more effective, this garland is invoked by the learned pundits of our institute. So that it can prove to be more beneficial for the people wearing it.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, is almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- [email protected]