Importance, auspicious time, method of worship and remedies of Radhashtami – Radhashtami
Radhashtami Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told that Radha Ashtami is celebrated on the Ashtami date of Shuklapaksha of Bhadrapada month. This festival falls 15 days after Krishna Janmashtami. This time Radha Ashtami will be celebrated on Saturday, September 23, 2023. On this date in Dwapar Yuga, Goddess Radha had incarnated as the Shakti of Lord Krishna. Like Krishna Janmashtami, the festival of Radha Ashtami is also celebrated with great pomp in Mathura, Vrindavan and Barsana. On this day, women observe a fast for happiness, peace and prosperity at home. Radhashtami
Radha Ashtami 2023 date
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, the Ashtami Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month is starting on 22 September 2023 at 01:35 pm. This date will end the next day on 23 September 2023 at 12:17 pm. Based on Udaya Tithi, the festival of Radha Ashtami is on 23 September. On this day, Radha Rani is worshiped in the afternoon. The auspicious time for worshiping Radha Rani on the day of Radha Ashtami on 23rd September is from 11:01 am to 01:26 pm. Radhashtami
Importance of Radha Ashtami
Radha Rani was very dear to Lord Krishna. Radha was Krishna’s beloved and his power. Krishna is incomplete without Radha and Radha is incomplete without Krishna. You can know the importance of Radha in the life of Krishna from the fact that from Dwapar Yuga till today in Kaliyuga, Radha’s name is taken before Krishna and will continue to be taken till eternity. By observing fast on the day of Radha Ashtami and worshiping Lord Krishna along with Radha Rani, the house remains filled with wealth and grains. Also, all the wishes of the devotees are fulfilled. By worshiping Radha Rani on this day, Goddess Lakshmi is pleased and one gets her blessings. Besides, there is happiness and prosperity in life. In the house where Radha Rani is worshipped, there is increase in the age, happiness, property, wealth, prosperity and good fortune of the family members. Keeping a fast on this day brings unbroken good fortune. Radhashtami
3 auspicious yogas are being formed
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, 3 auspicious yogas are being formed on the day of Radha Ashtami. Saubhagya Yoga will start from morning itself on Radha Ashtami, which will last till 09.30 pm. After that, Shobhan Yoga will be formed, which will last till the morning of the next day. Apart from these, Ravi Yoga will also be constructed. Also on this day Abhijeet Muhurta will start from 11.49 am and will last till 12.37 am. Radhashtami
Radha Ashtami Puja Method
On the day of Radha Ashtami festival, wake up early in the morning, take bath and wear clean clothes. After this, take a pledge to fast and first of all worship Lord Ganesha. Now prepare for the worship of Radharani. Install a copper or earthen Kalash and place the idol of Radhaji in the copper vessel and after bathing her with Panchamrit, dress her. After this, offer flowers, makeup items, bhog etc. and chant the mantras of Radhaji. At the end, perform Aarti and distribute Prasad among the devotees and family members. Radhashtami
Rules for worshiping Radhashtami fast-
The fast of Radha Ashtami is dedicated to Radha Rani. On this day, you should make a resolution to worship Goddess Radha on the day of Radha Ashtami. Without a resolution, the fast and worship is not considered complete. If you are fasting, then do not indulge in any kind of Tamasic or Garishtha. Do not consume food even by mistake. On this day one should only remember God and meditate. During fasting, one should not allow any kind of wrong feeling or thought to enter the mind.
Do not criticize or argue with anyone even by mistake. Avoid getting angry during the fast and do not utter abusive words. Otherwise your entire fast will fail. It is necessary to follow celibacy on the day of Radha Ashtami. One should not consume meat or alcohol on this day. After completion of Radha Ashtami fast, Udyapan of the fast should be done. Without Udyapan, the full results of the fast are not achieved. Similarly, one should not observe the fast in case of illness, pregnancy or lack of capacity.
Do these remedies on the day of Radhashtami
- While performing puja on the day of Radha Ashtami, keep camphor in front of the idol of Lord Shri Krishna and Radha Rani. After the puja, put this camphor in an earthen lamp and burn it in the bedroom and show its incense. This removes negative energy from the bedroom and instills positivity. Love increases between husband and wife and they attain unbroken good fortune.
- To get the desired life partner, apply turmeric and sandalwood tilak to Lord Shri Krishna on this day and offer kumkum tilak to Radha Rani.
- Use Ashtamukhi lamp while worshiping Radha Rani. If you do not have an eight-faced lamp, then light eight wicks in a single lamp. It is said that lighting an eight-faced lamp by adding perfume to it on this day increases respect and brings happiness and prosperity. And the stable abode of Goddess Lakshmi remains in your house.
- To increase business or remove obstacles in job, after worshiping Radha Rani on this day, take a silver coin and chant the mantra Om Radha Krishnay Namah 108 times. And after completion of the puja, tie this coin in a red cloth and keep it in your safe i.e. wherever you keep money, rupees and gold and silver. By doing this, the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi will always remain with you.
- Start Radha Ashtami puja with this eight syllable mantra of Radha Rani. And after chanting this mantra, perform havan with kheer. By doing this all the wishes are fulfilled and special results are obtained. Radhashtami
Om Hreem Shriradhikayai Namah.
Om Hreem Shri Radhikaayi Namah.
Connect our all social media platforms:- Click Here
Like every year, this year also Lakshmi ritual is being organized from 23rd September to 7th October. Lakshmi ritual always brings blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and happiness and prosperity will reside in the house. If you also want to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, then Take part in this Lakshmi ritual and get the puja done in your name. This ritual will be completed by Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali and our experienced pundits with proper rituals and recitation of proper mantras. Take part in the ritual today and get the special blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and get relief from any problem. If you want to get any kind of puja or chanting done on other days then contact our institute.
Contact soon :- 9929391753