Sinh Lagan 5+6+3 Mukhi
Rudrakshas are unique holy beads which grow on Rudraksha trees, and are very rare to find. According to Hindu mythology, Rudraksha trees were born from the tears of Lord Shiva which fell on earth, after he completed his deep meditation. Thus Rudrakshas contain the vital energy and healing power of the universe, along with the blessings of Lord Shiva.
There are many varities of Rudrakshas, which are determined by the number of lines on them. Every kind of Rudraksha right from the Ek Mukhi (one faced) to Ekkis Mukhi (21 faced) has its own particular set of benefits. They are governed by different planets and are signs of different deities.
Which One Should You Wear?
Before you buy and wear a Rudraksha, it is necessary to know if it’s the perfect one for you. Due to the considerable differences in their effects, some Rudrakshas may not be good for you.
Here Are Some Guidelines To Help You Choose Which Rudraksha Is Suitable For You –
There are two main methods of selecting which Rudraksha you should wear. Some people wear Rudrakshas according to their Zodiac signs. Others use the power of specific Rudrakshas to solve a specific problem in their lives.
1. According to Zodiac Sign
1. Aries – Teen Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Mars.
2. Taurus – Chah Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Venus.
3. Gemini – Char Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Mercury
4. Cancer – Do Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Moon
5. Leo – Barah Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Sun.
6. Virgo – Char Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Mercury
7. Libra – Chah Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Venus.
8. Scorpio – Teen Mukhi Rudraksha as the ruling planet is Mars.
9. Sagittarius – Paanch Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Jupiter.
10. Capricorn – Saath Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Saturn.
11. Aquarius – Saath Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Saturn.
12. Pisces – Paanch Mukhi Rudraksha as ruling planet is Jupiter.
2. For Specific Benefits –
1. Ek Mukhi – Makes you more professionally successful and removes negativity.
2. Do Mukhi – For familial harmony and peace.
3. Teen Mukhi – Helps to cure stress and depression.
4. Char Mukhi – Helps cure kidney and thyroid diseases.
5. Panch Mukhi – Helps lower blood pressure and makes you peaceful.
6. Chah Mukhi – Protection from eye, neck and urine problems.
7. Saath Mukhi – Helps to heal asthma and digestive issues.
8. Aath Mukhi – Removes skin and bone issues and increases productivity
9. Nau Mukhi – Protects from body pains and headache.
10. Dus Mukhi – Improves heart functioning and cures insomnia.
11. Gyarah Mukhi – Improves liver, heart and stomach function.
12. Barah Mukhi – Helps cure eye, heart and bone problems.
13. Terah Mukhi – Improves quality of personal and professional life.
14. Chaudah Mukhi – Overall health is benefitted and Shani Dosh reduced.
15. Pandrah Mukhi – For healing extreme health issues and ensuring safe birth of child.
16. Solah Mukhi – Helps to cure leprosy, tuberculosis and lung problems.
17. Satrah Mukhi – Improves married life and brings happiness.
18. Athra Mukhi – For improving children’s health and removing laziness.
19. Unnis Mukhi – Cures stress, blood and spinal cord disorders.
20. Bees Mukhi – Improves vision and hearing quality and removes negativity.
21. Ekkis Mukhi – Improves reproductive system and gives overall happiness.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vichleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org