Shiv Yantra Pendant
What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the centre of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Shiva Yantra?
Fear will no longer be a roadblock to your success with the Shiva Yantra. Assault all evil spirits that dominate your positivity. Let the Shiva Yantra unearth the hidden power in you to come out of negativity. You can be unchained from all sorts of fear when this Yantra is by your side.
Lord Shiva represents the cosmic energy of life. He governs death and dissolution. When you appease him, he blesses you with longevity, peace, good health and strength to fight against negative forces.
The Shiva Yantra is a divine tool to invoke Lord Shiva, and in turn, he can dispel the influence of evil planets, fear of evil power, accidental death and diseases. When you are empowered with the divine energy of Lord Shiva, there is nothing that can prevent you from achieving victory. The power lines of the Yantra sketch out the designs of happiness, harmony and high spirits into your life!
Mantra for Shiva Yantra
Om Nama Shivaya
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Shiva Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s colour may change over a period of time; however, this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the centre of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Shiva Yantra can energize the lives of:
• People who are entangled in negative spirits.
• People who suffer from severe health ailments.
• People who strive to overcome their fear.
• People who wish for a trouble-free and successful journey through their lives.
• People who want to be harmonized with all the elemental forces (earth, water, fire, air and space).
• People who seek to travel the highest pathways to enlightenment.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- [email protected]