Saraswati Yantra Square Pendant
Shri Saraswati is the Goddess of all wisdom, arts, and learning. She is the repository of the entire gamut of knowledge. Being the consort of Lord Brahma, the creator, Saraswati infuses awareness and self-confidence in every being created by him. Saraswati is fondly worshipped by students and professionals for success in education and career. In places of arts, music and other forms of learning, Saraswati’s presence is invoked for the success of the learning process. Mother Saraswati wears a sparkling white dress and carries a Veena in her hands. She dispels darkness and blesses her devotees with wisdom and success. Shri Saraswati Yantra is a highly powerful object of worship. When you have this at home or workplace or teaching centre, you are bound to see more success and fulfilment.
Shri Saraswati Yantra benefits
- Shri Saraswati yantra is a must object of worship for every puja altar since knowledge and self-confidence are the basic requirements for a purposeful life.
- The yantra dispels ignorance and evil mindedness and promotes harmony and a good understanding of oneself and the world.
- Students worshipping this Yantra regularly can shine well in academics and score well besides finding overall personality development.
- Installed in educational institutions and teaching centres, this yantra can attract positive vibrations and supply them for enriching the teaching process.
- Schools of fine arts, performing arts, martial arts, dance and music institutes, educational centres, coaching and tuition centres, training academies and businesses
Knowledge is power, which is rightly said. Everyone seeks to enhance their knowledge through academic pursuits, personal study of religious/ spiritual treatises etc. From Vedic times, Goddess Saraswati is regarded as the bestower of wisdom, education, intellect and speech. She is also referred as Vak devi (goddess of speech) and Sakala kaladhishtatri (goddess bestowing all the arts).
Carefully prepared Saraswati Yantra, if propitiated with ardent devotion can definitely enhance the knowledge of the devotee. By worshipping Saraswati Yantra students perform well in the examinations. Concentration and memory power is enhanced, filling the mind with positive thoughts. For acquiring spiritual wisdom also, the grace of Goddess Saraswati is essential. The worship of Saraswati blesses the person with intuitive skills and a creative bent of mind. One is blessed with an understanding of the music, dance and other creative arts and is enabled to achieve proficiency.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- email@example.com