Ruby Stone ( Manik Ratna )
Ruby Stone is a precious jewel that attracts almost all the people. Manik Ratna, which is known in English as Ruby, is a very famous jewel in Manik Hinduism, according to Vedic astrology, Manik is the gem of Sun (Sun), the Sun holds an important place in our culture and traditions. is. A nutritionist, an important energy provider, the sun is the soul of our universe.
- Ruby Stone helps to overcome cowardice, for men who find themselves difficult to hear, ruby is a magnificent jewel for them.
- Ruby stone should be worn by those couples, who are finding it difficult to maintain their relationship.
- A man wearing a Manik gemna will be helped to get name, fame, popularity in his life. Manik Ratna creates creativity and confidence in personal life.
- This gem helps individuals who work in engineering, medical, geologist, lawyers, leaders, textile traders, stock broker field.
- It is said about this stone that wearing this stone promotes positive thinking, which enhances happiness, love and harmony in relationships.
- The person who is facing business problems should wear this stone because it is said about this stone that wearing this gem is inviting luck and money in life.
- It is used to treat low blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, or to treat smoking, paralysis and general impairment.
- This gemstone is worn for politics and to achieve success in high office or high positions.
Manik ruby Stone is considered king of all gems. There is a perception about it that diamonds are found in the manic brokerage. To say means this gem is precious. This gem represents the Sun Planet and it is the law of holding on to the weakness of the Sun and knowing the situation according to the letter.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- email@example.com