As Ship Turtle is gifted with long life therefore in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui it gives Long Life.
As in Puranas, Lord Vishnu took the form of tortoise to uphold the earth and its beings during the Sagar Manthan; Lord Vishnu’s Tortoise is second avatar and is called as Kurma avatar.
These days you can find tortoise in all homes who believe in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui. They are made up of Resins, Metal, glass, Mud, crystals or else of Wood.
While placing a Ship Turtle at your home or in your office, there are few Vastu rules which you should know and follow them and this can give you some benefits in your life:
- Ship Turtle which is made up of earthen material such as resin or mud, they should be placed in the North East, Center or in the South West.
- The Ship Turtle made of metals is to be placed in North and North West.
- Ship Turtle made of crystals should be either placed in South West or North West.
- Ship Turtle figurines made of wood is to be placed either in East or in South East.
- You must always remember that wherever you place your tortoise figurine, it should always face towards East Direction.
- If you are wishing to place a tortoise family in your living room; than it is the best option as it will help you to increase your family harmony.
- Tortoise figurine must be kept in water. Tortoise figure can be kept in similar material depth dish. Add some water and colored stones. This will make a nice décor and as per Vastu Sashtra bring serenity, harmony, peace, long life, and money in your home.
- Tortoise need to be take care of that is keep check that they are well placed in above mentioned direction always and the water level is maintained. Water must be enough in dish to soak the feet of tortoise figurine.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- [email protected]