Parad Ashtalakshmi Chowki
Pandit NM Shrimali explains, Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. The Asht Lakshmi symbolizes the eight forms of Goddess Lakshmi namely Dhan, Gaja, Adi, Vijay, Dhairya, Dhanya, Vidhya and Santan. The worship of Ashta Lakshmi through Parad Astalaxmi Chokhi brings unbounded wealth, happiness, prosperity and wisdom in life. Worship of Goddess Ashta Lakshmi chowki is done to attain wealth, material and spiritual prosperity and abundance.
The Ashta Lakshmi and the wealth associated with them are:
- Dhan Lakshmi – the Goddess of wealth and riches.
- Gaja Lakshmi – the Goddess of elephants and vehicles.
- Adi Lakshmi – the Goddess of endless prosperity.
- Vijay Lakshmi – the Goddess of victory, perseverance, courage, and confidence.
- Dhairya Lakshmi – the Goddess of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity.
- Dhanya Lakshmi – the Goddess of grain, food, nourishment, and health.
- Vidya Lakshmi – the Goddess of education and intellect.
- Santan Lakshmi – the Goddess of children, family, friends, well-wishers.
Shrimali ji explains Worship of Ashta Lakshmi chowki is done for attaining the 8 earthly forms of wealth like money, food, courage, education, success, progeny, luck and strength. The Ashta Lakshmi pooja can be performed on Fridays, on Panchami, and Amavasya, also on any auspicious event. The worship of Ashtalakshmi chowki is believed to bring boundless wealth, happiness, prosperity and wisdom in life.
According to Pandit Ji. Installing Ashta Lakshmi Chowki at home or office would bless a devotee with good health, wealth, knowledge and strength. As soon as you establish the Parad Astalaxmi Chokhi at your home and office it relieves you off negative energy and makes you feel a positive energy gradually and you will feel the difference in every field of your life. It removes obstacles from your life thereby providing you with the success of your business and peace. Enhances your financial status and luxury.