Opal Gemstone (Opal Ganesh) is the birthstone for October month along with the tourmaline stone. It is also a stone for celebrating the 14th year of marriage. The name opal is derived from the Sanskrit word “upala” which means precious stone and it was also called opallios in Greek, meaning “to see a change in colour”.
Opal is a gem of excellence, charm, riches and beauty. It helps a man to give a luxurious life. It presents the force of satisfaction to the wearer an upgrade money related flourishing. It is useful for those in business, especially associated with travel and tourism, imports and exports.
What is Opal Gemstone?
- Opal stone is a very attractive Gemstone. Opal has suddenly become very popular and desirable due to its beauty and ‘play of colour’ (Fire) effect. Opal is the Birthstone of October month. Opal along with Diamond is very effective astrological gemstone for Venus (Shukra) Planet.
Opal is Birthstone of which month?
- Opal is a birthstone of October month as per western astrology. So, Opal is highly recommended to people born in October month.
What is Opal Gemstone Benefits in astrology?
- Opal is the astrological gemstone of Venus – Shukra planet. Venus symbolizes the desires of a human being. Opal is worn for marital bliss, Love, Relationship, Companionship, fertility & sexual compatibility.
Opal is worn for which planet?
- Opal is associated with Venus (Shukra) Planet as per Indian Vedic astrology. SHUKRA symbolizes the comforts and luxuries of the life. A benefit Venus in the horoscope may bless the native with all the luxuries, comforts, glamour, romance, wealth, beauty, happiness, joy, delights, high-class vehicles, art,, attractions, jewellery, entertainment, pleasure, joys, passion and merriments.
Who should wear Opal gemstone?
- A person born with the zodiac signs Taurus & Libra should wear an Opal. It’s highly recommended to someone, who has Mahadasha or Antardasha of Venus (Shukra) in the horoscope. Opal is very beneficial for people suffering from infertility, sexual disorders, Libido, and impotency.
What is the Astrological significance of Opal in Astrology?
- Opalis beneficial for sexual disorders, infertility, barrenness, sperm problems, sexual desire problems, and bowel diseases. Eyes, constipation and gastric problems etc.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Horoscope, and Festival Videos are being provided by Astrologer Nidhi JI Shrimali on her YouTube Channel, almost free.
Click Here To See Daily, Monthly, Annual, And Festivals Video For Free:
????(Astrologer Nidhi Shrimali )????
Click On Kundli Vishleshan To Know And End Your Problems Related to Your Life:
Click Here For Visit Our Social Media Profiles: