Narmadeshwar Shivling with Jaldhari
Shiva Linga is considered to be the formless form of Lord Shiva. It is most recognized in Shiva worship. Shivling contains both Shiva and Shakti. Worshiping the Shivling completes the worship of both.
There is a provision to worship different types of Shiva Lingas. Like- Swayambhu Shivling, Narmadeshwar Shivling, Janeudhari Shivling, Gold and Silver Shivling and Shivling. Of these, the worship of Narmadeshwar Shivling is considered to be the most important and fruitful.
Why is Narmadeshwar Shivling considered most powerful and holy?
- The Shivling emerging from the Narmada river is called Narmadeshwar.
- Due to the boon of Shiva to the Narmada river, the Shivling obtained from it is considered so sacred.
- Due to the boon, every particle of river Narmada is considered as Shiva.
- The Shivling of the Narmada river can be established directly, it does not require the consecration of life.
- It is said that, where Narmadeshwar resides, there is no fear of Kaal and Yama.
- One goes to Shivlok enjoying all the pleasures.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- [email protected]