Moonga Mala (Rakta Praval) is made up of Coral (moonga) Gemstone. Using Moonga Mala brings a positive aura around you. It makes your mind calm. It also helps you to achieve success in your life. One can also use this Moonga Rosary/ Mala, for worshipping Deity Hanuman.
Red Mooga Mala is best for controlling bad dreams and negative thoughts. It should be kept at night by the side of the pillow.The Red Moonga Mala helps to get rid of all your debts.You can also donate this Moonga Mala (Rakta Prabal) for warding off ill effects of Mars and Mangali Dosh.
How to use this mala?
- This mala should be kept at an auspicious place.
- If you are wearing this Mala, it should be taken out before sleep.
Following are the uses of Red Coral (Lal Moonga) Mala for Wearing:
- It provides protection to children.
- Use this mala to avoid accidents.
- It helps to cure blood related diseases.
- It increases your wisdom.
- Any mantra can be recited on this mala, especially related to Mars, Lord Hanuman
- If donated, it removes bad effects of Mars
- It pacifies effects of Mangali Dosh
- This rosary can boost up your courage.
- Use this wonderful Mala in the worship of Lord Murugan/ Kartikeya
Moonga Mala is used during Sadhana or worship of Lord Ganesh, Hanuman, Lakshmi and Mars planet. It is also useful for people who are prone to anemic condition. This should be kept at an auspicious place. If it is worn, it should be taken out before sleep and kept at a proper place.This mala is useful particularly for worship of Lord Hanuman, success in lawsuits and clearance of debts. If a child is fearful and has bad dreams this mala should be kept in night by the side of pillow by keeping this mala in automobiles accidents can be avoided.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us at Social Network:-