Metal Laxmi Ganesh
Importance of Metal Laxmi Ganesh
Diwali is one the most awaited festival of Hindu households as this was the day when Lord Rama came back to Ayodhya from his exile of fourteen years and the people of kingdom welcomed him by lighting lamps and diyas all across the country.
As Lord Rama is the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu and goddess Sita is the incarnation of Laxmi who is the goddess of wealth, so worshipping the deity on this day is considered very auspicious and benefitting.
Now parad is the tatva that comes from the body of Mahadev himself and a Laxmi Ganesh idol made up of parad is considered very auspicious and it ideal to worship at home. Lord Ganesh has been blessed by the shiva that he is the first to be worshipped before any deity.
How to worship Metal Laxmi Ganesh for Diwali puja?
- Place a red cloth on the floor or in the temple at your home.
- Place a parad Laxmi Ganesh on it.
- Now mark swastika on the four corners of the cloth with vermillion.
- Now worship Lord Ganesh with Ganesh Aarti
- And goddess Laxmi after it with Laxmi Vandana
- During the puja, you can place your most important artefacts to be blessed by both the deities.
Benefits of Metal Laxmi Ganesh for Diwali puja
A Metal Laxmi Ganesh for Diwali puja is very auspicious and can benefit the devotee in numerous ways such as
- The attraction of wealth and riches is observed from all corners of life.
- Siddhi and ridhi that is prosperity and abundance will always guard your home for eternity.
- Success is attracted in all the goals you set for yourself.
- Fame and glory is attracted in your life wherever you go.
- A protective layer or circle is created around your house and workplace.
- All negativity is deflected away from you.
- Business and career flourishes with profit like never before.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org