Gomti Chakra Pendant
Please click here for DISCOUNT OFFER on other Product!
Found in the Gomati River, the Gomti Chakra Pendant are popular remedies for many problems people face in their day to day lives. Gomati Chakra is a white coloured stone with small circles seen on one side of the stone and the chakras are considered to be a symbol of goddess Lakshmi. Gomati Chakra resembles the Sudarshan Chakra or Discus of Lord Krishna. According to many Vaishnavas and oral tradition in Northern India, the Gomati Shilas were once part of Lord Krishna’s palaces in Dwaraka. They were used to adorn the walls and floor of many of Sri Krishna’s palaces. The Gomati chakra stone can be used in innumerable ways to fix problems in one’s life. It is used as a Yantra and also is used in worships. It is believed that those people who possess Gomati Chakra will be blessed with money, good health and prosperity. Gomati Chakra Shilas are used along with Shaligrams in some special worship.The “Salagrama-Kosha” quotes that when Shaligram and Gomati Chakra are placed together and worshipped, the mass of sin will be burned down. Gomati Chakra Shilas are also used as protective amulet for children. Gomati shilas brings in wealth and good health.
- You can also keep some Gomati chakras in your wallet ,make sure that they are in an even number. Doing this can make luck shine for you.
- 11 Gomati Chakras are buried in the foundation of the building to bless the residents with long life and prosperity and negate the evil effect of vastu dosha caused in SE direction.
- Use 11 Gomati chakras for the puja and apply turmeric on these. Worship Lord Shiva and tie all these Gomati shilas in a yellow cloth. Take them all over your house and finally throw them out in any river or lake. By doing this, you will soon find yourself free of all financial worries.
- If any person is suffering from evil eye or nazar dosha , then he should take 3 Gomati Chakra shilas, go to any barren ground, revolve these Gomati chakras over your head 7 times clockwise , then throw them off your back. Do not look back immediately, you’ll see the results. Parents can perform the rituals for their kids too.
- 11 Gomati Chakras are wrapped in a red cloth and placed in rice or wheat containers. This is for food security. Its said that by keeping Gomati chakra in food containers , one will never face shortage of food in household. After all we all work for food only.
- 11 Gomati chakras are wrapped in red cloth and are placed in cash box , jewelry boxes , it opens ways to stabilize your hard earned wealth.
- To increase Aura one should wear a Gomati Chakra pendant on his neck.
- To get your wish fulfilled take 11 Gomati Chakras along with 11 Laghu Nariyals and tie them in yellow cloth and keep in your Pooja room.
Connect with us at Social Network:-