Ghode Ki Naal
According to Astrologer Nidhi Ji Shrimali, Ghode Ki Naal (Horseshoe) is a very rare product which is generally used to perform Totka related to Shani, this product is generally recommended by astrologers, Jyotish to install just above the main door, this protects the house from negative energies and also it is a good way to stop the evil eye effects to enter in the house. Miraculous results are seen if it is installed in the right mahurat. It is taken as a luck enhancer and brings health, wealth, and prosperity.
What is its importance?
- The shape (u shape) of Ghode Ki Naal (horseshoe) is an ideal shape. Applying the horseshoe to the main entrance of the house increases the good luck and it is said that in the house where the horseshoe is installed, the evil forces cannot enter it and it also prevents the evil eye.
How to identify?
- Ghode Ki Naal (horseshoe) must be genuine, used by the horse. Unused horseshoes are also sold in the market, so when buying a horseshoe, know whether the horse has used it or not?
How to install – You can apply the horseshoe in two ways:
- The first can be put in the U pattern.
- Second can be applied in reverse U pattern
Benefit from applying in u pattern
- When both the ends of the horseshoe are upwards, then it is called a U pattern. By applying horseshoe in this way, you get good luck.
- U Horseshoe pattern is considered very effective for applying in-home and shops. Ghode Ki Naal
Benefit from applying in reverse u pattern
- On reversing the U pattern, both the ends of the horseshoe are turned downwards. This is called the reverse u pattern.
- Applying horseshoe in this way does not enter negative energy in the house.
- Horseshoe reverse U pattern is more suitable for godown or bungalow. This causes the negative energy to return inverted feet.
- Keep in mind, if the horseshoe is placed on the main door in reverse U, and then also install a mirror on the top wall.
Where to put it?
- Horseshoe should be placed outside the door or door frame at the main gate. This is the correct method of applying it.
- It is very beneficial for the main gate in the north, west, and northwest direction.
Where not to place
- If the main gate of your house is in the east or southeast direction, do not place it in this direction, because the horseshoe is made of metal and it is inauspicious to put a metal object in this direction.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Horoscope, and Festival Videos are being provided by Astrologer Nidhi JI Shrimali on her YouTube Channel, almost free.
Click Here To See Daily, Monthly, Annual, And Festivals Video For Free:
????(Astrologer Nidhi Shrimali )????
Click On Kundli Vishleshan To Know And End Your Problems Related to Your Life:
Click Here For Visit Our Social Media Profiles: