Frog with Coins
Pandit NM Shrimali explains the frog Chan Chu is known as Money Frog because it likes money. Frog with Coins is a Feng-Shui Item. It’s also called Money frog. The Money Frog, also called by name the “Three Legged Toad”, is a celestial and a mythical creature, which appears every full moon night to bring with it wealth and good fortune and good luck. It is one of the most prominent symbols of prosperity and monetary gain in Feng Shui, and it can often be placed beside cash registers, receptions and owners’ desks.
In ancient Chinese folklore, the Money Frog was the wife of a famous man who received the Elixir of Mortality from Hsi Wang Mu, the Goddess of the West. The frog, who at that time was still a maiden, was jealous and so stole the elixir from her husband. Pandit Ji says, as retribution by the other gods, she was transformed into a three-legged frog and sentenced to reside on the moon. Because of this, the Money Frog or the Frog with Coins is always seen sitting on a bed of treasure, carrying two strings of coins and biting one in the mouth – her natural greed requires that she is always surrounded by riches and wealth. This is why she is such a strong symbol of prosperity that is used extensively to attract wealth and luck. There are usually 7 dots of stars on her back to represent the 7 Great North Pole stars of the bagua, which fundamentally triggered the study of Feng Shui in ancient China.
The Money Frog is also a very potent medium of highly valued money luck because of her relation to Liu Hai, an ancient Taoist Magic academic. Whenever he desired the presence of the Money Frog, he would simply use a strand of coins as bait, and the frog would appear. It is for this reason that images of Liu Hai fishing for the famous frog is extremely well-liked and used among Feng Shui enthusiasts.
Feng Shui tips to use of this good luck symbol of Frog with Coins:
1) This good luck charm should be placed in the Southeast sector of your workplace or living room; this is known as the “Wealth Sector” based on Feng Shui Bagua and is said to help enhance both your windfall luck and provide monetary gain for members of the household.
2) The Money Frog is believed to bring you sudden bursts of windfall luck when placed in your “Sheng Chi” corner (Feng Shui Kua), as well as the areas of your home where the #8 and #9 lucky Flying Stars are situated.
3)According to Shrimali Ji installing two Money Frogs in the same area is a very beneficial practice, at the main entrance of your home or office, place the frog facing inwards, and one facing outwards. This signifies the frogs collecting money from outside and then bringing it into the home or office.
4) Housewives who place the Feng Shui Money Frog at the altar of the Wealth or Earth God is believed to be benefited with the luck of gambling.
5) The lucky charm is very important for businessmen who are seeking to expand their business; when placed at integral points of customer interaction (such as counters and cash registers), the frog is said to help create a better money-generating environment in the premises.
6) For the best results from the Money Frog, nine figures should be placed in the same area. This is ideal because it symbolizes the flow of money inwards from the nine directions of the compass. The frogs can be placed either in your living room or in your front garden or it can be displayed at arbitrary points, ensuring that they are all facing in different directions. The Feng Shui Money Frog at your main entrance should face inwards – this signifies money coming into your household. While nine is the optimum number, three or six Money Frogs will also be sufficient in creating wealth luck.
7) For individuals who have careers in which commission is a bonus, place a money frog beside your desk or in a diagonal direction to the main entrance of your house; this is reputed to encourage customers to tip to your benefit.
8) Money Frog makes an excellent good luck gift.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org