Fengshui Triple Tortoise Turtle Family
Pandit NM Shrimali explains the Fengshui Triple Tortoise Turtle Family. In Chinese mythology, the Crane is believed to be able to live for at least one thousand years by feeding only on water. The Turtle can survive three times longer. The Turtle is a symbol of longevity and it is highly regarded by people who wish to live a long and healthy life. In Feng Shui, the tortoise also represents safeguard and immunity to bad intentions.
According to Pandit Ji, the Tortoise is one of the four celestial animals, the other being Dragon, Phoenix, and Tiger. It is also one of the most revered by the Chinese and the Feng Shui followers. The Tortoise is an essential item of the Feng Shui landscaping and keeping it in the North Sector of the home or office provides many benefits that this celestial creature can provide.
There are two generations of the tortoise on the Tortoise’s back and it is a Feng Shui symbol that represents excellent descendant luck and makes the old and the young happy. Descendant luck is the luck that governs the success gained by a man when he tries to start his family with his partner.
Fengshui Triple Tortoise Turtle Family can be used in a Feng Shui manner around home or office:
- To promote good health, good luck and long life, for all family members the tortoise should be installed in the east sector of your house. The tortoise should be placed at your main entrance facing outside to get protected against illness and oncoming dangers and prevents accidents for family members.
- In order to prevent anomalies associated with sleeping and insomnia, it will also calm children who are afraid to sleep alone. This Statue provides the owner with guardianship during sleep, repressing negative energy and nightmares.
- Placing the Tortoise in the North sector of the house, office or the working place according to the Feng Shui Bagua- 8 life aspiration formula, improves your career luck. The Tortoise can also be placed behind the work area as it is believed to protect from the betrayal of the colleagues and also gain important effect from important and influential people. It also improves our effect and authority over your working staff and brings promotion in the career.
- Tortoise Feng Shui is also a cure to the illness. It should be placed in the west sector to activate descendant luck.
Three Generation Tortoise signifies strong bonding among the family members. It helps to reduce the generation gaps and develops cooperation among the family members up to three generations. This should be placed in the east of the living room. It is generally green in color.
A tortoise has blessed with a long life and therefore in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui, it gives Long Life.
Pandit Ji says as in Puranas, Lord Vishnu took the form of a tortoise to uphold the earth and its beings during the Sagar Manthan; Lord Vishnu’s Tortoise is the second avatar and is called as Kurma avatar.
These days you can find a tortoise in all homes who believe in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui. They are made up of Resins, Metal, glass, Mud, crystals or else of Wood.
While placing a tortoise at your home or in your office, there are few Vastu rules which you should know and follow them and this can give you some benefits in your life:
A tortoise which is made up of earthen material such as resin or mud, they should be placed in the North East, Center or in the South West.
- The tortoise made of metals is to be placed in North and North West.
- Tortoise made of crystals should be either placed in South West or North West.
- Tortoise figurines made of wood is to be placed either in East or in South East.
- You must always remember that wherever you place your tortoise figurine, it should always face towards East Direction.
- If you are wishing to place a tortoise family in your living room; then it is the best option as it 5- will help you to increase your family harmony.
- Tortoise figurine must be kept in water. Tortoise figure can be kept in a similar material depth dish. Add some water and colored stones. This will make a nice décor and as per Vastu Sashtra bring serenity, harmony, peace, long life, and money in your home.
- Tortoise needs to take care of that is keep a check that they are well placed in above-mentioned direction always and the water level is maintained. Water must be enough in the dish to soak the feet of tortoise figurine.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org