Feng-Shui Education Tower (Pagoda)
According to Feng Shui, the Education Tower is considered a temple of wisdom and peace.
This building is of 5, 7 or 9 storeys. Each of its floors represents wealth, health, luck, etc. A Feng-Shui education tower (pagoda) is a multilayer tower commonly found in Nepal and China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, and the rest of Asia. Each layer of the pagoda represents growth and growing energy. Most structures in China and Tibet have the shape of a tower with a wide base and gradually narrow at the top, which shifts the focus of energy toward the connection with heaven.
Astrologer Nidhi Ji Shrimali says that the Feng Shui Education Tower (Pagoda) enhances concentration and converts negative energy into positive energy. Education Tower is very useful for the students who want to get success in the field of education. Shiksha Minar is said to have certain powers that keep away negative energies that can disturb the mind.
If your child does not have clarity and is unable to focus on her studies, you should try to repeat positive affirmations to your child with self-talk and confident talking. Keep education tower with positive intentions and a positive attitude. This sends a message to the universe that you want to invite education fortune into your child’s life. You can use the tower as any feng shui cure,
Benefits of Education Tower
- Keeping the education tower on the study table of the children increases their concentration and focus.
- Keeping this tower in the north direction of the study room of the youth gives them continuous new opportunities in their career.
- This idol has such energy, which keeps the child’s fun-loving mind disciplined.
- Due to its presence, no such bad thoughts come into the mind of the children, so that they can go in the wrong direction.
- This idol also proves to be very beneficial for those children, who themselves think of getting ahead in their studies.
- Along with my studies, this building is also very lucky for my career. Its presence leads to progress.
where to put
- Keep it in the child’s bedroom in the northeast direction, because this direction is related to education.
- The Study table is also best to keep, but do not make any change in its direction.
Note: Pandit N.M is provided daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope. Shrimali Ji is almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali WhatsApp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- [email protected]