Durga Bissa Yantra Pendant
Pandit NM Shrimali explains, Durga Bisa Yantra is dedicated to Goddess Durga, Maa Ambe. The person who wears it gets divine blessings of Goddess Durga. Durga Bisa Yantra is a very effective Yantra and it is used to achieve success, luck and favor in enterprises. It provides the wearer with all good and positive aspects. It protects the person who wears it from the negative influences and negative energies. Durga Bisa Yantra can be worn or installed at home or office to fulfill our desires and removing obstacles from our life. Pandit ji says, the controlling deity of Durga Bisa Yantra is Maa Durga. It is a very powerful Yantra and wearing it provides success, attainment of wealth and protects the wearer from all types of dangers. It is believed that one who wears Durga Bisa Pendant cannot be harmed by anyone and evil. It is considered as a symbol of power and it is very influential in bringing prosperity in business. Shrimali ji says, Durga Bisa Yantra is a very powerful Yantra and it protects the wearer from the dangers of negative energies. It protects the wearer from poverty and also protects the person from quarrels and injuries. Durga Bisa Yantra can provide greater benefits if the devotee worships it with different types of and is put in the smoke of a lamp which is ignited with black agar. Also the faith in the power of the Yantra is very important for performing the pooja.
The Durga Bisa Yantra is in Pendant form so that it can be easily worn around neck.
On Wednesday morning, take a bath and wash the Yantra with clean water, then install the Yantra. The material in the Pendant is standardized silver.
Beej Mantra for Durga Bisa Yantra Pendant
” Om Aing Hring Kling Chaamundaayai Vichchai Namah ”
- Prior to placing the Durga bisa yantra the person has to purify his body and free his mind from all the negativity.
- Secondly he has to place the Durga bisa yantra on the floor in a spot which faces east and where he can perform the puja without any disturbance.
- It is important to light incense or a lamp while performing the puja.
- The sadhak must also place fresh flowers and fruits before the energized yantra.
- Then he has to place the yantra at the spot along with the image of the God related to the yantra.
- Then he has to sprinkle some water on himself then on the yantra with a leaf from any tree.
- Then is the time to surrender and concentrate completely on the deity and pray to the God to fulfill all the desires and take away all the troubles.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org