Dragon Tortoise Feng Shui
Pandit NM Shrimali explains the Dragon Turtle or Dragon Tortoise Feng Shui symbol is very popular in classical or traditional Fengshui. It is found mostly in Chinatown. The Dragon Turtle is a very classical Fengshui remedy. Dragon Turtle is also a mythical creature. The Dragon Turtle has the head of a Dragon and the body of a Turtle. The Dragon Turtle is represented with one or several baby dragon turtles on its back. The Dragon Turtle is believed to attract wealth and also protecting to improve one’s career. The Dragon Turtle is believed to attract wealth and also protecting to improve one’s career. Both the Dragon and the Turtle are considered celestial creatures and both are one of the Feng Shui guardians assigned to each of the four cardinal directions.
- The green dragon is in the east.
- The red phoenix is in the south.
- The white tiger is in the west.
- The black turtle is in the north.
According to Pandit Ji, A very powerful force is formed by the combination of these two celestial animals. The energy of a dragon is associated with courage, auspiciousness, and good luck, it is one of the most powerful symbols in the traditional Feng Shui. The Turtles are the energy of stability, longevity, and protection. They are an ancient energy which is connected with the wisdom of the Earth. Shrimali Ji says Mythical Dragon Turtle is an effective Feng Shui cure for lasting wealth or for protection and authority.
Dragon Turtle is used in Feng Shui for various purposes:
- For the attraction of wealth: a Dragon Turtle is placed in the money area of your home or in a lucky direction for attracting wealth. A Dragon Turtle of Gold colour should be used. A baby dragon turtle on the back of the Dragon Turtle is also used as a Feng shui wealth cure.
- Promotion in career: A Dragon Tortoise Feng Shui with a Ru yi on its back and defined claws are used in the matters of business and career. This Dragon Tortoise Fengshui should be placed in either North or the Northwest bagua areas of your home or office, facing your lucky direction. We should place a good quality bronze statue or one carved from a crystal or stone.
- To neutralize the energy of a malefic star: In Feng Shui, a metal Dragon Turtle is used as a Feng Shui cure to neutralize the energy of malefic stars, specifically #2 and #5 stars.
Sometimes this mystical creature is represented as sitting upon a pile of gold ingots and coins.
In ancient times, Dragon Tortoise Feng Shui was used by the emperor in his palace to provide longevity and ever high influence. It was also used in the homes of commoners to bring the family harmony and health. The Dragon Tortoise is placed in the home of many Feng Shui followers in the hope to create good luck and good fortune. It also said to activate the abilities of luck with academics, family and wellbeing.
The Dragon Tortoise never reacts well on a confrontational basis, so never place it facing towards you in a permanent position.
In Feng Shui, this good luck symbol is used in many ways to bring around a better life:
1. Displaying this Chinese charm in the Northeast corner (Feng Shui Bagua), or on a study or work desk, is believed to help those who are completing a foundation higher education, or who wish to improve their grades. In addition to this, the Dragon Tortoise Feng Shui is said to enhance the luck of the student in receiving monetary aid and merit scholarships.
2. To create the means for a blissful, untroubled life, placing this Feng Shui symbol in your home, facing your main entrance is believed to help. Doing so will prevent danger from coming into your home, that cause accidents and harm to family members, as well as make all your business ventures fruitful.
3. To attain the support of influential figures in the workplace, such as your supervisors and bosses, placing the Dragon Tortoise behind your work desk or area is believed to help. In addition, this good luck symbol is believed to prevent all forms of betrayal, allowing for the opportunity of promotion.
4. To foster longevity luck and wellbeing for your entire family, installing the Dragon Tortoise in the East sector of your home is said to help; according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, this sector influences family ties and bonds as well as health.
5. When placed in your personal Sheng Chi (Feng Shui Kua) corner of the living room, dining room or office, the Dragon Tortoise is reputed to create career luck and set the foundations for a successful, bright business life. It will create harmonious relationships with both your colleagues and superiors, as well as foster the possibilities for promotions.
6. If there are members in your family affected with illnesses, displaying this Feng Shui cure in their “Tien Yi” (Feng Shui Kua) direction is believed to help to speed up recovery. This creature will also improve the influence of the patriarch when displayed in the Northwest sector.
7. Place this Dragon Tortoise in the Southeast sector (Feng Shui Bagua) of your home or workplace is said to enhance your profits and prosperity luck.
Connect with us at Social Network:-