The Brown Gomed is also called as “ Hessonite Garnet ” stone in English. As per regional differences, it is also called as Gomedh or “Gomedak” in Sanskrit. In certain parts of India, it is also referred to as “Gomedhikam”.
A Jyotish Quality Gomed Gemstone is filled with the energies of the malefic and the strong planet Rahu. The Gomed gemstone is especially powerful in Kaliyuga-The present time in which we are living.
|What are the benefits of wearing Brown Gomed?
- The uniform cow urine colored Gomed neutralizes the evil effect of the Vedic planet Rahu and protects the wearer from negative vibes & energies.
- It calms the mind of the wearer and relieves him/her from depression, deep-seated anxieties, and mental problems.
- Gomed helps to boost concentration, focus and gives clear direction to help achieve goals. Therefore, it is quite beneficial for students and people who are working in the field of research.
- Hessonite provides professional progress and enhances one’s social & financial status
- It helps improve the health of the wearer and cures ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infections of the eye & sinus, hemorrhoids and palpitation of the heart.
- It also helps in healing diseases like cancer, varicose veins, boils, leprosy, clumsiness, intestinal issues, fatigue, blood pressure, and fatigue
- A Hessonite brings to its wearer the five fruits of life: Meditation (Dhyana), Financial Prosperity (Artha), Righteous living (Dharma), Pleasures of the body (Kama), and Salvation/Nirvana (Moksha).
- To bring peace and happiness to marital life, both husband and wife should wear a Hessonite stone to boost love, harmony, and peace.
- The wearer of a Gomed is not affected by any kind of black magic, is always ahead of his/her enemies and always emerges victorious in times of competition.
- Hessonite is very beneficial for people pursuing public speaking, as it enhances the wearer’s influence over large crowds.
- People into computer jobs, politics, government services, lawyers and scientists are benefited by the magical powers of this stone.
|How to wear a Brown Gomed?
A Gomed or Hessonite Stone is ruled by Rahu and hence has its magical effects over the wearer. One can wear this gemstone in his/her middle finger as it represents the planet Saturn or Shani Dev and also Rahu portrays similar effects. In addition to this, a Gomed can be worn as a ring and as a talisman (touching the thymus) to avail its benefit over time.
|Who can wear a Brown Gomed?
|The Hindu scriptures define Gomed to be linked and ruled by Rahu and suitable to be worn by the people with an Aquarius Zodiac sign. Also, Hessonite in referred to as the birthstone of January.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Horoscope, and Festival Videos are being provided by Astrologer Nidhi JI Shrimali on her YouTube Channel, almost free.
Click Here To See Daily, Monthly, Annual, And Festivals Video For Free:
👉(Astrologer Nidhi Shrimali )👈
Click On Kundli Vishleshan To Know And End Your Problems Related to Your Life:
Click Here For Visit Our Social Media Profiles:
Contact Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- [email protected]
DR R BALAKRISHNAN –
Good price and original product thanks guru maa