Blue Topaz is actually a colorless gemstone and it is an aluminum silicate with fluoride and hydroxide ions. They are usually available in numerous colors. Among all the blue gemstones, blue topaz is considered the most popular and most affordable gemstone. The naturally occurring blue topaz gemstone is very rare but it can also be enhanced artificially to improve its blue quality. It is a very popular gemstone which is usually unearthed with granite and pegmatite deposits. This gemstone is actually connected to Jupiter planet as it is the biggest planet of our solar system and it has always been considered to be the abode of grandeur and greatness.
Blue Topaz uses and Why Choose Blue Topaz?
- It provides inner peace to the wearer.
- Also provides intellectual guidance and it is especially beneficial for businessmen, sellers, travelers, etc.
- It balances and strengthens the thyroid gland.
- It is a traditional birthstone for December.
- It has become very popular due to its beauty, clarity, durability and most importantly affordability.
- People have started using it in ornamental jewelries. I
- t is mostly recommended for couples who are celebrating their fourth anniversary. It consists of a bluish color which is often mistaken with aquamarine.
- It has been said that if it is exposed to sunlight for a long time, then it may lose its shine or color. It is an extremely good and attractive gemstone.
- It can be commercially available at very reasonable prices.
- All over the world, many people use it as jewelry.
- A topaz stone is easily available and it comes in a lot more color yellow, pink, orange, red, maroon, etc. but the most popular among them is blue topaz.
What are many astrological benefits of wearing a blue topaz?
- It helps in improving our communication skills and also improves self expression of people. So, it is mostly recommended for those who do not have good communication skills.
- People usually wear it around their neck as it is a very calming color and also the color for throat chakra.
- It provides us inner body peace, stability of our mind and helps in balancing our thyroid gland.
- It helps you in improving and amplifying your gifts that you already possess.
- It helps in ailing many throat related problems as it has excellent healing qualities for neck and throat area.
- It helps in expressing people in a better way and this is why it is highly recommended for writers.
- It helps in uniting our body and mind with our soul with the help of its vibration.
- It is also very beneficial in calming anger, removing bad omens and healing poor vision.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Horoscope, and Festival Videos are being provided by Astrologer Nidhi JI Shrimali on her YouTube Channel, almost free.
Click Here To See Daily, Monthly, Annual, And Festivals Video For Free:
????(Astrologer Nidhi Shrimali )????
Click On Kundli Vishleshan To Know And End Your Problems Related to Your Life:
Click Here For Visit Our Social Media Profiles: