Baglamukhi Chowki is very important yantra and according to the Hindu mythology, Yantras play an integral part in bringing success and well-being to the people who believe in them. They are usually made of conducting metal such as gold, silver iron or lead because Hindus believe that metal can capture the positive vibrations while conducting the Mantras. There are many different types of Yantras dedicated to different Gods and Goddesses having different purposes.
Shree Baglamukhi Yantra is one of the most powerful Yantra dedicated to Maa Baglamukhi. She is considered to be one of the ten Maha Vidya Goddesses. In North India, she is widely known as Maa Pitambar, the Goddess of Power and Strength. She is also considered to be a very auspicious Goddess, and the processes of her Yantra is mostly performed during the night and in festivals such as Holi, Maha Shivaratri and Diwali. Shree Baglamukhi Yantra’s main purpose is to protect devotees against enemies, accidents, lawsuits and bring success to them in different forms.
How to establish the Yantra?
Goddess Baglamukhi is considered to be a Goddess of strength and power. According to the Hindu texts, the Goddess sits on a throne enclosed with precious gems and stones and killing the demon. It is believed that the Goddess is undefeatable. If you please the Goddess, then she bestows upon your immense victory in every facet of life.
The Yantra is usually established at night only because the power of the Yantra is very strong during that time. It is due to this reason that the Baglamukhi Yantra is considered during festivals such as Holi, Maha Shivaratri and Diwali. The power of the Yantra is said to produce from the planet Mars. This is activated be wearing yellow- yellow attire, yellow band, yellow asana and yellow beads.
Then along with the Pooja the Mantra is chanted 108 times:
~// Om Hleem Baglamukhi Sarwdushtanam Wacham Mukham
Padam Stambhay Jihwa Kilay Buddhi Vinashay Hleem Om Swaha //~
Guidelines for the Pooja
The Shree Baglamukhi Yantra is a very powerful Yantra, and pleasing Goddess Baglamukhi can be rewarding. Performing the Pooja to Goddess Baglamukhi has to meet certain guidelines:
- You should always remember to purify yourself before the start of any Yantra. You should always take a shower and have a clean and positive mind before you start the Pooja.
- The Yantra has to be placed on an altar in your home, office, etc., facing north or east. It is also important to keep the Yantra at your eye level
- Before you begin chanting the Mantras, you should light incense sticks and/or oil lamps although the number you light does not really matter.
- Before you being with the chanting, the Yantra should be cleaned with Gangajal
- The Yantra should always be kept and worshipped along with the image of Goddess Baglamukhi
- The Yantra should always be performed with items such as fruits, rice, coconut, etc
- You should always concentrate and close your eyes while performing the Yantra. You should pray to the Goddess sincerely.
- The Mantras of the Shree Baglamukhi Yantra should be chanted 108 times.
Worshipping Maa Baglamukhi and following her Yantras in the correct way has many benefits and thus can help a lot in improving your life and bring success:
- The Baglamukhi Yantra’s main purpose is to protect you against your enemies
- It also guides you to achieve success in life both at the personal and professional level and also against legal matters
- It eliminates all the negative vibes from your surroundings
- it also protects you against evil energies and black magic
- it helps you attain salvation or Moksha
- it brings peace and happiness to your family
- It relieves a person from all types of problems related to man.
- The Yantra also protects you against accidents and injuries.
According to the Scriptures
According to the Holy Scriptures, Shree Baglamukhi Yantra is considered to be a very powerful Yantra that protects us from evil, satisfies our needs, frees us from sufferings, gives us salvation and also frees us from the cycle of life and death. The results of the Yantra are always instant in nature.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- [email protected]