8 Mukhi Rudraksha
WATCH VIDEO ON 8 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA – CLICK HERE
8 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha. Ganesha removes all obstacles and brings success in all endeavours. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments – Riddhies and Siddhies. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Ketu (dragon’s head). Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the reflection of the first son of Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesh and is one who is worshipped prior to other gods. Eight linings present on it makes it a very effective Rudraksha. The presence of this Rudrakshas in the house or the workplace makes the inmates unaffected by miseries which could be physical, divine or mental. The opponent’s minds or intentions are changed and all obstacles in his path are removed. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Ketu hence helpful in sublimating the malefic effects of Ketu. Its malefic effects are similar to that of Shani or Saturn as in 7 mukhi. It is held responsible for causing very sudden effects or disturbances, for example, a snake bite is also a result of the malefic effects of Ketu. The 8 faced rudraksha keeps a check on the malefic effects of the planet Ketu. This Rudraksha is actually good for everyone and once worn with 4 Mukhi, 5 Mukhi, 9 Mukhi and 14 Mukhi the results are very fruitful in terms of prosperity, peace and protection to the devotees. This Rudraksha cures problems of Lung, feet, skin and eye catarrhines, hydrocele, airtracia. This Rudraksha has great use in Vastu as far as the ability to bring immense positivity, removal of obstacles, the smooth consummation of all works successfully, protection, auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment. This rudraksha protects from injuries, accidents, surgeries and diseases. This helps in balancing of Sahasara, Ajna and Vishnu Chakras 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Om Ganeshaya Namah
Om Hoong Namah
Ruling planet: Ketu
Devata: “Ganesha, Ashta Vasus, Ganga, Bhairava, Chitragupta, Bramha “
Precautions and what all you should know prior to purchasing Eight Mukhi Rudrakshas. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is extremely powerful and ‘Vidhanharta’ Rudraksha.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantras are “Om Namah Shivaya” and “Om Hoong Namah”
4. Eight faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn around the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Placing the Rudraksha in front of rising Sun and sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. For testing the Genuity of eight Mukhi Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one-hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and colour of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead
for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
9. The bead when worn should touch the body.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Horoscope, and Festival Videos are being provided by Astrologer Nidhi JI Shrimali on her YouTube Channel, almost free.
Click Here To See Daily, Monthly, Annual, And Festivals Video For Free:
👉(Astrologer Nidhi Shrimali )👈
Click On Kundli Vishleshan To Know And End Your Problems Related to Your Life:
Click Here For Visit Our Social Media Profiles:
There are no reviews yet.