6 Mukhi Rudraksha
Representing Lord Kartikya, the progeny of Lord Shiva, Six Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the more popular Rudraksha beads. Since Kartikeya is the master of six senses, Six Face Rudraksha bestows upon the wearer immense success, health and happiness. This bead adds to a person’s youthful appearance, fearlessness, and physical strength. Since the ruling planet of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is Mars, all the malefic effects of this planet are removed from the wearer’s life. It increases vocal prowess and oratory skills. Six Mukhi Rudraksha is best suited for journalists, editors, students, politicians, and managers. The wearer notices a significant improvement in energy levels, confidence, material comforts and worldly pleasures. Six Mukhi Rudraksha exhibits maximum benefit once it is worn after following proper rituals and doing prayers.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing urinary bladder and sexual problems.
- There is an increase in the virility of the wearer.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha treats the issue of stammering in the wearer.
- When worn with 4 Mukhi Rudraksha, this bead proves to be a boon for students to achieve academic excellence.
- Considerable improvement in focus and concentration abilities is noticed after wearing Six Face Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha bead removes obesity, lethargy, and mental inertia.
- Six Face Rudraksha helps to control anger, aggression, and instability in the wearer’s life.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha leads to an increase in the wearer’s property prospects and in the number of vehicles owned.
- Various pains and aches of muscles, bones, and joints are cured by Six Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha works wonders for arthritis patients.
How to wear Six Mukhi Rudraksha
Wear this rudraksha on a Friday morning during Brahma muhurat.
This rudraksha can be worn with gold, silver or yellow thread along with any other bead.
Purify it with Ganga Jal and Panchamirti and Chant the Bheej mantra of this rudraksha ‘Om Hreem Hum Namah’ 108 times before wearing it.
If it has to be worn on the hand, men must wear this in the right hand while women must wear it in the left hand.
Watch a related video on Youtube:-
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundli Vichleshan) or contact Pandit NM Shrimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753, E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org