16 Mukhi Rudraksha
16 Mukhi Rudraksha has great importance in Indian culture. Rudraksha is a valuable gift by God to mankind and Rudraksha is part of Lord Shiva.
Wearing Rudraksha is the means of attaining the divine knowledge of Shiva. Everyone can wear this miraculous Rudraksha. It is believed that Rudraksha protects a person from negative energy.16 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be the form of Lord Vishnu and Shiva. This Rudraksha is a symbol of sixteen arts and siddhis, by wearing this Rudraksha one gets the knowledge of sixteen siddhis. It gives freedom from fear and diseases. If a person is sick for a long time, then he should wear Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha. From the point of view of astrology, whenever a child or a person has experienced Marrakesh, he has been wearing this Rudraksha. The person wearing this Rudraksha never dies from weapons and does not have to face premature death. By wearing this Rudraksha one gets the blessings of Mahalakshmi.
Benefits of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha:-
- According to Vedic scriptures, Solah Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial in diseases like leprosy, tuberculosis and lung infection.
- Wearing Solah Mukhi Rudraksha brings positive energy, peace and prosperity.
- This Rudraksha provides you protection from theft, fire and accident.
- Wearing sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial even in diseases like paralysis.
- This Rudraksha is the form of Lord Shiva’s Mahamrityunjaya, so wearing it keeps all kinds of fears and diseases away.
- By wearing Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha, the blessings of Lord Rama are obtained, therefore, whatever work a person does, he definitely wins in that work.
- It helps in fulfilling worldly obligations.
- It helps to face challenges with calmness and courage.
- It helps in recovery from acute and chronic diseases.
- It helps in curing kidney related problems.
- It helps in treating emotional instability.
- It keeps away negative and bad spells from wandering near the wearer.
- It protects the wearer from accidents, misfortunes and debts.
- It reduces the malefic effects of the ferocious moon.
Method of wearing 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
Monday is an auspicious day to wear 16 Mukhi Rudraksha. Wake up early in the morning, take a bath, wear clean clothes and then wear Rudraksha while facing the east direction while chanting the mantra Om Namah Shivaya. You can wear it around the neck or as a bracelet depending on your astrologer’s suggestion. You can wear the bead as a pendant by setting it in silver or gold and threading it in a red thread.