14 Mukhi Rudraksha
According to the mythological scriptures, the fourteen faces Rudraksha are the fourteen disciplines, the fourteen worlds, the fourteen forms of Manu. The person wearing the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha provides Brahma wisdom i.e. knowledge of Vedas and philosophical knowledge, scholarly ideology etc. 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as the form of Hanuman, an incarnation of Lord Shiva. By wearing fourteen face Rudraksha on the crest, a person attains the ultimate position. Due to Lord Hanuman’s abode in Rudraksha, evil powers, ghosts, vampires etc. do not harm the person and the person can live his life fearlessly.
Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha increases strength, strength and enthusiasm and at the same time provides protection in times of crisis. This fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is beloved by Lord Shiva himself. The person wearing this Rudraksha gets respect in all the world.
Benefits of Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha:-
- Wearing fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha leads to the attainment of supreme divine knowledge.
- Wearing this Rudraksha gets rid of the inauspicious effects of Saturn and Mars.
- The premature death of a person is also averted by wearing this Rudraksha.
- The person holding the fourteen face Rudraksha dwells in Rudralok.
- The person wearing the fourteen faced Rudraksha gets the special grace of Hunaman ji.
- The person wearing the fourteen faced Rudraksha never has to go to jail.
- Lord Shiva himself is wearing fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha so this Rudraksha has great importance.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for the treatment of paralysis.
- Rudraksha should be worn only after chanting the mantra fourteen times, otherwise the wearer feels gross sin.
- Wearing fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha enhances good luck.
Note: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Horoscope is being provided by Pandit N.M.Shrimali Ji, almost free. To know daily, weekly, monthly and annual horoscopes and end your problems related to your life click on (Kundali Vishleshan) or contact Pandit NM Srimali Whatsapp No. 9929391753,E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org