Online Kundali Milan and Matchmaking
Some error has occured.
Astrology Service By Pandit NM Shrimali
Watch Kundali Milan and Matchmaking Video On Youtube
Kundali Milan and Matchmaking
Vedic Astrology has an excellent and proven method of horoscope matching based on nakshatras (Lunar Constellations), which is called Ashtakoot Milan or simply guna Milap. This Kundali Milan and Matchmaking method assign points for factors that influence marriage.
More the points, more chances of success of the marriage. Though this method is not restricted to marriage only and can be used for compatibility analysis between boy and girl with slight modification.
In Ashta-Kuta system of Kundali Milan and Matchmaking, the maximum number of Gunas are 36. If total Gunas between the couple are between 31 and 36 (both inclusive) then the union is excellent, Gunas between 21 and 30 (both inclusive) are very good, Gunas between 17 and 20 (both inclusive) are middling and Gunas between 0 and 16 (both inclusive) are inauspicious.
Best Kundali Milan and Matchmaking Astrologer, Pandit NM Shrimali who is the Best Astrologer in India can take care of any issue of his customer and has been constantly effective.
You simply need not bother with an Astrologer to take care of your issues yet you need and master who concentrates on Astrology in the most ideal way that could be available and this you can get just in Pandit NM Shrimali, the Best Astrologer in India. You can likewise wind up your search for the right person as Pandit NM Shrimali.
Kundali Milan is the first step in planning a wedding. It’s believed that marriages are made in heaven and the saying comes true when two different persons spending a life happily. Kundali matching for marriage is the most important aspect of a Hindu wedding.
Kundali matching also well-known as Patrika matching is based on the ancient Ashtakuta method and is done to determine the compatibility of two persons. Horoscope matching by birth date, name and place are based on Gun Milan score.
In Hindu tradition, Kundali Milan is a significant ritual ahead of marriage. It is the procedure of matching horoscopes or birth-charts of the bride and the groom to determine whether their stars are in harmony for a happy and successful marriage.
Normally known as Horoscope matching, Janam Kundali Milan, or Gun Milan Kundali Match for the wedding is based on many factors that come into play to determine the Kundali matching score also well-known as Gunas.
Finding the Right and Perfect Partner through Kundali Milan –
In Vedic Astrology, the concept of Kundali Milan or Horoscope Matching is very important. Marriage is the sacred bond between two different and dissimilar persons, bringing them together for a long, strong and healthy marital life.
There are different-different names for Kundali Milan like match-making, Compatibility, Gun Milan, and Horoscope Matching, etc. The aspects which are considered at the time of marriage are:-
- Gun Milan
- Manglik Dosha
- Navamsa Chart Strength
Kundali Milan by birth date and name is the best and most accurate method of matching horoscopes and establishing the compatibility between the Bridal and the Groom. It can be used to predict the Shubh Muhurat for the marriage ceremony, in order to enjoy a long, blissful and heavenly relationship.
What Is Gun Milan In Kundali Milan?
On the basis of the birth details, specifics of the bride and groom, the eight Guns or are calculated. The compatibility between these eight Guns decides the destiny of a marriage. These Guns are:
- Varna – The first gun compares the Varna or caste of the bride and the groom. This aspect also throws light on the mental compatibility between the couple.
- Vashya – This Gun helps determine which one amongst the couple will be more dominating, leading and controlling.
- Tara – Tara or the birth star of the bride and the groom are matched to determine the health quotient and proportion of a relationship.
- Yoni – Sexual compatibility between the couple can be determined with this Gun.
- Graha Maitri – The intellectual, mental, spiritual connection between the couple can be determined through Graha Maitri Gun.
- Gana – This Gun helps determine the compatibility between the personality, behavior, and attitude.
- Bhakoot – Bhakoot Gun forecasts the state of financial prosperity and family happiness after marriage and the direction of the career growth of the bride and groom.
- Nadi – This is the last Gun that holds the maximum points and, thus, is the most important and significant. It tells about the health of the family as a whole after Wedding and matters of childbirth. The presence of Nadi Dosha can affect the possibility of marriage.
NOTE: There will be a telephonic appointment will be done with Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali for 25 minutes, and if you can’t talk then our Guru Maa will send you a voice note regarding your questions on your Mail. Which you can listen to anytime.