Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Pooja
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्। उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय माऽमृत
If someone in your house has been ill for a long time and even after several treatments, the patient is not able to get healthy, then in such a situation Mahamrityunjaya Mantra should be recited and worshiped. By chanting Mahamrityunjaya mantra, premature death is averted, health is also attained. Chanting this mantra while bathing water while pouring water on the body gives health benefits.
Chanting this mantra while staring at milk and then drinking that milk also helps in protecting youth. Also, chanting of this mantra removes many obstacles, so one should chant this mantra as much as possible. Abhishekam to Shiva with the Mahamrityunjaya mantra never causes health problems in life. This Mantra is the most Powerful Mantra of all the time. This Mantra is also called as “Rudra Mantra” means Lord Shiva’s Mantra. This Mantra is totally belongs to Lord Shiva, as he is the Mrityunjaya in “Mahamrityunjaya”. It mantra is also known as Moksha Mantra.
Objective of this Mantra :-
- The chanting and worshiping of Mahamrityunjaya mantra reduces the effects of mourning, death, fear, disease and guilt and eliminates sins.
- Chanting the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra benefits every person.
- Chanting and worshiping Mahamrityunjaya Mantra cures the patient’s disease.
- If you have any unfulfilled desires, this Pooja will fulfill that.
Pooja Features :-
Pooja will be performed at Shiv Temple or as per request Pooja can also be performed at your particular place or home.
There are 5 type of Mantra Jap’s –
11000 Jap Performed by 4 Priest in One Day
21000 Jap Performed by 8 priest in One Day
31000 Jap Performed by 10 Priests in One Day or 6 Priests Two Days
62000 Jap Performed by 10 Priests in Two Days or 7 Priests in Three Days
125000 Jap Performed by 8 Priests in Five Days
If you want Pooja to be held at your Location :-
- You will have to manage all Travel Expenses of Priest (Going – Return) , Stay – Food Accomodations also.
- 25% will be charged extra if you want Pooja to be done at your place.
- Once booking will be done, there will be no refund of the amount.
- After Booking , date can be postponed or delay by you.
- In online Pooja, devotee will get a chance to see Live Pooja or can get their Held Pooja’s Video and Prasad after its been done.