Know the importance of LakshmiAnushthan – LakshmiAnushthan 2023
LakshmiAnushthan 2023 Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told that the presiding deity of all material wealth is Goddess Mahalakshmi. Mahalakshmi is the basis of this entire world. Adidev is the basic power of Lord Vishnu and one of the ten Mahavidyas, Mahavidya Mata, Kamala Mahavidya Mahalakshmi. In this triangular form, Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped all over the world in the form of Goddess Lakshmi and this world is incomplete without Mother Lakshmi, one of the three powers. Today can we imagine that if Goddess Lakshmi resides in our lives, we are capable of doing anything. We have to become dependent on every penny and we can become dependent on every thing. So the form of Mata Mahalakshmi is so grand, huge and very essential for every person. In today’s environment, our life is completely incomplete without Goddess Lakshmi. So today we are going to tell you about the great rituals and fast of Mata Mahalakshmi. Today we will tell you about the method of the entire fast. How will this fast be observed? For how many days will this fast last? We will give you complete information about when it is going to come and what will be its cultivation method. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
When is Lakshmi ritual celebrated
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, this fast starts from the Ashtami of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month which we call Radhashtami and this fast continues for sixteen days. This year the festival of Lakshmi Anushthan will be celebrated from 23 September 2023 to 7 October 2023.
This fast continues till Ashtami of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month which we call Ashtami of Shraddha Paksha. Many times, due to increase and decrease of Tithi, it lasts for 15 or 17 days, but you have to keep in mind that this fast should be started from Radhashtami and after that, along with Shraddha Paksha, Krishna Paksha of the Paksha i.e. Ashwin month. This fast has to be observed till Ashtami of Krishna Paksha, that will be its last day. This is a ritual of sixteen days, it is the fast of Mahalakshmi, it is very important. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
Importance of Lakshmi ritual
It is said that during these sixteen days, Goddess Lakshmi was born and she was present in this world in the form of Ashta Lakshmi, so by observing this fast one gets the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and gets good fortune. This is not only a fast to increase our economic progress and economic prosperity. It is a fast that removes all our troubles in our life, brings happiness, good fortune, prosperity, wealth, fame and fulfills all our wishes.
Well, everyone knows that on Diwali we do special worship of Goddess Lakshmi and consider Diwali as the biggest day of Goddess Lakshmi. But these sixteen days are considered more important days of Goddess Lakshmi than Diwali, so you have to start this fast from Radhashtami and from Radhashtami till Ashoka Ashtami, you have to observe this fast. Ashok Ashtami is the last day of this fast. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
Keep these things in mind while fasting
In this fast, fasting is observed and food is not consumed, that is, you can consume fruits, milk, sweets made from milk and the ingredients of Sagar.
Even if you are unable to fast, you must perform the rituals of Goddess Lakshmi during these sixteen days. You must worship her. Any man or woman can do this. Both men and women can observe this fast.
Anyone can join this ritual and receive the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. If you are unable to fast for sixteen days, then you must fast for three days on the first day, eighth day and 16th day i.e. the first day, the last day and the eighth day in between. This ritual starts on Radhashtami. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
Maha rituals and method of fasting of Mata Mahalakshmi
- Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told what you have to do on the first day. First of all, you have to mix some Durva in water and take bath with Durva.
- After that, you have to sit in front of Maa Lakshmi, holding intact water and flowers in your hand and take a pledge in front of Maa Lakshmi that you will perform this ritual of Maa Lakshmi for sixteen days. You are committed to this.
- After that, Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped in the evening.
- What you should do on the first day: Install any Matrika, install the sixteen Matas in which your Kuldevi is. Install nine planets and one Kalash which is considered as Rudra Kalash and make sure to enshrine the Ashtadal Param Bhagwati.
- Now you can make this octagon using saffron sandalwood and you can easily make this octagon using rice also.
- After that the idol of Goddess Lakshmi has to be installed on top. You have to invoke all the Gods and Goddesses and then worship Goddess Lakshmi as per the rituals. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
- Near the idol of Maa Lakshmi, you have to keep in mind that you must install all the symbols of Maa Lakshmi near you.
- If you do not have Shree Yantra in your house then definitely get Shree Yantra and install Shree Yantra because Shree Yantra is very dear to Goddess Lakshmi and Shree Yantra is considered to be the abode of Goddess Lakshmi, hence install Shree Yantra.
- If you have Lakshmi Charan Paduka, then Lakshmi Charan Paduka, Swastika, yellow kothi, white kodi, lump of turmeric, lotus flower rosary, crystal rosary, Dakshinavarti conch, whatever symbols of Maa Lakshmi you have, give them the idol of Maa Lakshmi. You install it in front of. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
- After that, worship Goddess Lakshmi as per the rituals. After invoking all the Gods and Goddesses, also invoke Goddess Lakshmi by anointing Bhagwati Lakshmi with Panchamrit and after that, men can recite Shree Sukta and can recite Lakshmi Sukta. Because Goddess Lakshmi cannot survive without Lord Vishnu, because when her turn comes, how can a wife survive without her husband? That is why recitation of Purusha Sukta is especially necessary.
- Men should recite Lakshmi Shri Sukta and you should also recite Kanakdhara Stotra during these days. This should be done regularly during these 16 days.
- If there are women who have problems with periods, then even at that time if you have started this work, then you must definitely fast. If you want to ensure that the fast is not left midway, then you have to do this institute. You do not have to follow the worship method. If you cannot do the puja, you can ask a woman or any other member of your family to do the puja, but you should not break the fast in between. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
- After that, you have to worship Goddess Lakshmi as per the rituals for 16 days and on the last day, Ashoka Ashtami i.e. Ashtami of Shraddha Paksha i.e. Ashtami of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month, you have to perform its Udyapana.
- Now in Udyapan you have to keep only 16 things in Udyapan. 16 can be wedding accessories. These can be things for the bride’s make-up or you can keep sixteen types of make-up for the groom in a plate inside a Suhaag Chhabra, put another plate on top of it and make an offering of the kheer prepared on that day.
- Anyway, during this ritual every day, you can offer whatever Prasad of Halwa-Kheer you can make at home to Goddess Lakshmi or you can also bring any milk sweet from the market and offer it to Goddess Lakshmi.
- Every day you have to offer offerings to Goddess Lakshmi and on this day, since Goddess Lakshmi likes Kheer very much, you must offer Kheer as Naivedya. After that you can feed food to the Brahmins and only after that you can give the wedding items or you can give one to any bride or you can give sixteen things to sixteen brides. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
- If you are unable to feed the Brahmins or you are unable to find a Brahmin, then you should donate the food to a needy person on this day of Udyapan.
- In this way, by completing this ritual, you will see how the blessings of Mahalakshmi will shower on you and financial prosperity will come in your life and many types of troubles will go away in your life.
- During this ritual we often worship Goddess Lakshmi. Astu invokes Lakshmi. In this, Adhistastri Devi Adhistastri Lakshmi, Santana Lakshmi, Gajalakshmi, Veer Lakshmi, Aishwarya Lakshmi, Adi Lakshmi and Vijay Lakshmi, these weapon Lakshmi are also worshipped.
- If you have Ashta Lakshmi Chowki, then you must keep it at your place of worship during the puja, so that you will get the blessings of Ashta Lakshmi. LakshmiAnushthan 2023
Connect our all social media platforms:- Click Here
Like every year, this year also Lakshmi ritual is being organized from 23rd September to 7th October. Lakshmi ritual always brings blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and happiness and prosperity will reside in the house. If you also want to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, then Take part in this Lakshmi ritual and get the puja done in your name. This ritual will be completed by Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali and our experienced pundits with proper rituals and recitation of proper mantras. Take part in the ritual today and get the special blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and get relief from any problem. If you want to get any kind of puja or chanting done on other days then contact our institute.
Contact soon :- 9929391753