Importance, auspicious time, worship method and remedies of Jaljhulani Ekadashi – Jaljhulani Ekadashi
Jaljhulani Ekadashi Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told that the Ekadashi date of Shuklapaksha of Bhadrapada month (Bhadon) is known as Parivartini Ekadashi. This year Jaljhulani Ekadashi fast will be observed on Monday, September 25, 2023. And Jaljhulani Ekadashi fast (Vaishnav) will be observed on Tuesday, September 26, 2023. This Ekadashi is also known by many other names like, Jaljhulani Ekadashi, Vaman Ekadashi, Padma Ekadashi, Jayanti Ekadashi and Dol Gyaras. According to mythological beliefs, Lord Vishnu changes his side on this day during his Yoga Nidra. For this reason it is called Parivartini Ekadashi. Jaljhulani Ekadashi
Importance of Jaljhulani Ekadashi fast
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, fasting on Parivartini Ekadashi gives the results of Vajpayee Yagya. There is no better solution than this to destroy the sins of sinners. The person who worships the Vamana form of Lord Vishnu on this Ekadashi, becomes worshipable by all the three worlds. Regarding this fast, Lord Shri Krishna himself has told Yudhishthir that those who worship Lord Kamalanayan with a lotus on this day, definitely go close to God. The one who fasted and worshiped on Bhadrapada Shukla Ekadashi, worshiped all the three worlds including Brahma and Vishnu. Therefore, one must observe the fast of Harivasar i.e. Ekadashi. On this day God takes a turn, hence it is also called Parivartini Ekadashi. Jaljhulani Ekadashi
Jal Jhulni Ekadashi fasting method.
Start following the rules of Jal Jhulni Ekadashi fast from the night of Dashami Tithi and follow celibacy. On the day of Ekadashi, after taking bath in the morning, wear clean clothes and sit in front of the idol of Lord Vaman and take a pledge to fast. Fast on this day as much as possible. Do not consume food during the fast. If it is not possible, you can eat fruits for a time.
After this, worship Lord Vaman as per the rituals (If you are unable to do the worship, then you can get the worship done by any qualified Brahmin.) Bathe Lord Vaman with Panchamrit. After bathing, sprinkle his charanamrit on the body parts of the fasting person and all the family members and drink that charanamrit. After this, offer worship materials like scent, flowers, incense, lamp, naivedya etc. to God.
Chant Vishnu Sahastranam and listen to the story of Lord Vaman. Sleep near the idol of Lord Vaman at night and on the next day i.e. on the day of Dwadashi, feed and donate to the Vedapathi Brahmins and receive blessings. People who observe this fast with full effort and method and stay awake at night, all their sins are destroyed in the end. They reach heaven. By merely listening to the story of this Ekadashi, one gets the results of Vajpayee Yagya. Jaljhulani Ekadashi
What to do during Jal Jhulni Ekadashi fast
The worship of Lord Vishnu is considered incomplete without Tulsi Dal. In such a situation, on the day of Jal Jhulani Ekadashi fast, the seeker must offer his most favorite thing i.e. Tulsi Dal while offering food to Shri Hari during his worship.
Today, on the day of Jal Jhulni Ekadashi, one should chant the mantra ‘Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya’ as much as possible to get the blessings of Lord Shri Vishnu. Lord Shri Vishnu’s mantra should always be chanted with yellow sandalwood or basil rosary. One should always chant the mantra by putting the rosary in the cow’s mouth. The mantra should always be chanted in your mind.
Today, on Jaljhulani Ekadashi, one should donate as much as possible to the needy people. Observing the fast of Ekadashi as per the rituals, one should break the fast by eating Amla the next day. It is believed that by doing this remedy the seeker attains happiness and prosperity. Jaljhulani Ekadashi
What should not be done during Jal Jhulni Ekadashi fast
Leaves should not be plucked from trees on the day of Ekadashi. Tulsi leaves, which are called Vishnu Priya, should not be plucked even by mistake. To offer in the worship of Lord Vishnu, Tulsi Dal should always be plucked before sunset on the day before Ekadashi. Keep in mind that basil leaves should never be plucked without bathing.
A person should not get his hair, nails etc. cut even by mistake on Ekadashi date falling in any month. According to Hindu belief, if Kshaura Karma is performed on this holy date dedicated to the worship of Lord Vishnu, then Shri i.e. Lakshmi gets angry and leaves the person’s house and he has to face all kinds of troubles in life.
Rice is not used at all during Ekadashi fast to shower the blessings of Lord Vishnu. In such a situation, do not eat rice even by mistake today on the day of Jaljhulani Ekadashi. It is believed that eating rice on the day of Ekadashi destroys a person’s virtuous results. Jaljhulani Ekadashi
These remedies for Jaljhulani Ekadashi are given according to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali.
- On the day of Jaljhulani Ekadashi (Parivartini Ekadashi), go to the temple of Lord Vishnu and offer one full (unbroken) quince and half pav (125 grams) of whole almonds. With the effect of this remedy, opportunities for financial gain will come in your life.
- On the day of Jaljhulani Ekadashi (Parivartini Ekadashi), offer sugar to the root of the Peepal tree and offer water. Light a lamp under the Peepal tree in the evening. By doing this there will be no need to take loan again and again and the debt will be resolved easily.
- On the night of Jaljhulani Ekadashi (Parivartini Ekadashi), light a big lamp with nine lights (which can remain lit the whole night) in your house and the temple of Lord Vishnu. By doing this remedy, the person gets lucky, his life becomes happy, he progresses quickly in life (attainment of wealth) and gets free from his debts quickly.
- While worshiping Lord Vishnu on the day of Jaljhulani Ekadashi (Parivartini Ekadashi), keep a few coins (rupees or gold and silver coins) in front of him. Then after the puja is over, tie them in a red silk cloth and take them to their place of wealth.
- If any boy or girl is facing problems in getting married or is not able to get married due to some reason, then he should worship Lord Vishnu on the day of Jaljhulani Ekadashi (Parivartini Ekadashi). In worship, apply fragrant yellow sandalwood to Lord Vishnu and then decorate him with yellow flowers. Then after that offer gram flour sweets. By doing this remedy, the obstacles in marriage will automatically end and chances of marriage will be created soon.
- At night on Jaljhulani Ekadashi (Parivartini Ekadashi), adorn Goddess Lakshmi with red roses and offer her red flowers and keep Makhana Kheer in the offering. Then recite Shri Sukta nine times. By doing this remedy you will get -immense wealth. Jaljhulani Ekadashi
Connect our all social media platforms:- Click Here
Like every year, this year also Lakshmi ritual is being organized from 23rd September to 7th October. Lakshmi ritual always brings blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and happiness and prosperity will reside in the house. If you also want to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, then Take part in this Lakshmi ritual and get the puja done in your name. This ritual will be completed by Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali and our experienced pundits with proper rituals and recitation of proper mantras. Take part in the ritual today and get the special blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and get relief from any problem. If you want to get any kind of puja or chanting done on other days then contact our institute.
Contact soon :- 9929391753