Know the importance, worship method and remedies of Ganesh Chaturthi. – Ganesh Chaturthi.
Ganesh Chaturthi. Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told that worship of Lord Ganesha has special importance in Sanatan Dharma. Lord Ganesha is worshiped as the first deity. Let us tell you that every year the birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha is celebrated with great enthusiasm on the Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month. On this day, Ganpati Bappa brings Lord Ganesha home with musical instruments and is duly worshipped. According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, by worshiping Lord Ganesha on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, the seeker gets blessings of happiness, prosperity, strength and intelligence. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Ganesh Chaturthi date 2023
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, Chaturthi Tithi is starting from 12:39 pm on 18th September, which will end on the next day i.e. 19th September at 1:42 pm. Therefore, considering Udayatithi as the basis, Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated on 19th September and Ganesh Utsav will start from this day itself. The auspicious time for installation of Ganesh idol is on September 19 from 11:07 am to 01:34 pm.
2 auspicious yogas are being formed Ganesh Chaturthi.
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, 2 auspicious yogas are being formed on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi. In which Vaidhriti Yoga is being formed on this day and Swati Nakshatra will remain till 1:48 pm in the afternoon and after that Vishakha Nakshatra will start, which will last till late night. These yogas are considered special in astrology. Also, worshiping in these yogas gives double the results. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Importance of Ganesh Chaturthi
The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, son of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. On this day, Lord Ganesha is placed in every house. Apart from homes, pandals are decorated at various places. After this, on the 11th day of Anant Chaturdashi, Bappa is sent off with full fanfare. That means the idol is immersed. Along with bidding farewell to Lord Ganesha, devotees wish for his early arrival next year. , It is believed that whoever worships Bappa with a true heart, gets relief from all his troubles and worshiping him brings happiness, prosperity and growth in the house. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Ganesh Chaturthi story
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, once Mahadev ji went to take bath in Bhogavati river, after his departure, Parvati Mata made an effigy from the combination of her body and breathed life into it. Named him ‘Ganesh’. Mother Parvati told her to take a mugdal and sit at the door and not let anyone come inside while she was taking bath. Ganesh Chaturthi.
When Lord Shiva came after bathing at Bhogavati, Lord Ganesha stopped him at the door. Shivji explained a lot but Ganesha did not agree. Considering this as an insult, Lord Shiva got angry at him and severed his head with a trident and went inside. When Mother Parvati came to know that Lord Shiva had cut off the head of Lord Ganesha, she became very angry.
Mother Parvati became very sad due to Ganesh ji fainting and she gave up food and water. To remove Parvati’s anger, Lord Shiva sacrificed his life by attaching the head of Ganesh’s elephant. Then the Gods bestowed all the powers on Lord Ganesha and made him the first one to be worshipped. This incident happened on the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month, hence this date is celebrated as the holy festival ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’. Ganesh Chaturthi.
It is believed that by observing fast on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi and listening or reading the Ganesh Chaturthi Vrat Katha, a person’s sins are destroyed and troubles in life are eliminated. Ganesh Chaturthi fast story is said to fulfill the wishes of a person and bring happiness and prosperity in life. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Ganesh Chaturthi worship method
On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, first of all you should retire from your daily routine before sunrise and wear clean clothes. Now, while taking the resolution of worship, remember Lord Shri Ganesha and meditate on your family deity. Now sit on the seat facing east at the place of worship. Now spread a red or white cloth on a platform and make a Swastika symbol using sandalwood and kumkum on a plate. Start the puja by placing the idol of Lord Shri Ganesha over the Swastika symbol made on the plate. Chant this mantra after performing puja. Gajananam bhootganadisevitam kapithajambuphalcharu bhaakshanam. Umasutam Shokavanashkarakam Namami Vighneshwarpadpankajam.
Invoking Lord Shri Ganesha, pour water in front of the idol while chanting the mantra Om Gan Ganpataye Namah. Now offer turmeric, rice, sandalwood, rose, vermilion, mauli, durva, sacred thread, sweets, modak, fruits, garland and flowers to Lord Ganesha. Now worship Lord Shri Ganesha as well as Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. Perform Aarti for everyone while lighting incense sticks during the puja. After performing Aarti, offer 21 laddus. Out of which keep 5 laddus near the idol of Lord Shri Ganesha. Distribute the remaining laddus as Prasad to Brahmins and other people. At the end of the puja, feed the Brahmins and seek their blessings by giving them Dakshina. After worshiping, definitely chant this mantra. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Keep these things in mind during Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
- On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, do not offer Tulsi Dal to Lord Ganesha even by mistake while worshiping Lord Ganesha.
- Wear only yellow or white clothes at the time of Ganesh Puja. Don’t wear black clothes even by mistake
- Do not install a very big size idol of Lord Ganesha in the house.
- Installing the idol of Lord Ganesha made of river soil is considered very auspicious.
- Do not end the Ganesh Chaturthi fast without offering Arghya to the moon on this day, but also keep in mind that moon sighting is prohibited on this day. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Remedies for Ganesh Chaturthi given according to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali
- On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, offer ghee and jaggery to Lord Ganesha and also use red clothes and red sandalwood in the worship. Then while offering Durva, chant the mantra Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah 17 times. After this recite Ganesh Atharvashirsha. After worshiping, feed ghee and jaggery to the cow and donate it to the poor and needy. By doing this, money related problems will be solved and all your problems will be solved.
- There is also a coincidence of Shiva Chaturthi on Ganesh Chaturthi, hence on this day worship Lord Shiva along with Lord Ganesha. Offer naivedya of marigold flowers, modak, vermillion, 11 durva and jaggery to Lord Ganesha in the afternoon. Then during Pradosh period, go to the nearby Shivalaya and worship Shivalinga. By doing this, all your work gets accomplished and there are chances of progress in job and business.
- On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, women should first give things like jaggery, ghee, salt, durva, pua etc. to their in-laws, father-in-law or mother. Whereas men should first offer these things to Lord Ganesha. Doing this will increase your good fortune and you will receive the blessings of Lord Ganesha. Also, family life will be good and all troubles will gradually go away.
- Feed green fodder to elephant on Ganesh Chaturthi. Go to Ganesh temple and pray for your problems.
- On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, make 11 knots of Durva and then apply them to the forehead of Lord Ganesha and offer them at his feet. After this, offer things like smell, lamp, flowers, incense, sweets etc. to Lord Ganesha and recite Ganesh Chalisa in the morning and evening. Keep doing this process till Anant Chaturdashi. By doing this one gets relief from money related problems and Lord Ganesha removes all obstacles. Ganesh Chaturthi.
Connect our all social media platforms:-Click Here