Know the importance, method and remedy of offering black mole on Shivling – black mole on Shivling
black mole on Shivling Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told that the month of Sawan is auspicious for worshiping Lord Shiva, worshiping Mahadev and Maa Parvati in this month gives auspicious results. And Lord Shiva gets pleased and removes all the sufferings of the devotees. There are lakhs of devotees of Lord Shiva and worshiping Lord Shiva with a true heart brings happiness and prosperity in life. black mole on Shivling
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, if Lord Shiva is worshiped properly in this month, Bholenath becomes happy soon. By worshiping Shivling, a person gets progeny, wealth-grains etc. Also, after death the person gets salvation. There has been talk of offering some special things on the Shivling. Apart from water, milk, honey, belpatra etc., black pepper and black sesame seeds are offered on the Shivling to get rid of financial difficulties. black mole on Shivling
Significance of offering black mole on Shivling
People worship Lord Shiva and use black sesame seeds called Til. Moles are important for worship and are considered sacred. It is good to offer or offer black sesame on Shivling. This pleases God and your wishes are fulfilled soon. In the month of Sawan, many people offer black sesame seeds on the Shivling on Mondays as it is considered auspicious. It is also believed that people who have bad luck in their horoscope, offering black sesame on Shivling helps them. With this, they can get freedom from Kalsarp Dosh, Shani’s Sade Sati and Dhaiya. black mole on Shivling
For this reason black sesame is offered on Shivling
Black mole has a special place in astrology. It is believed that those people who have inauspicious condition of Shani, Rahu, and Ketu in their horoscope, then taking measures related to black sesame is beneficial. Not only this, by offering black sesame seeds, a person also gets rid of Kalsarp Dosh, Shani’s half-and-a-half sati and dhaiya. Along with this, happiness-prosperity, wealth-prosperity is attained. Offering black mole on Shivling is considered very auspicious. It is believed that by offering Kaal Til on the Shivling, the Lord becomes pleased with the devotee quickly. And fulfills the wishes of the devotee quickly. black mole on Shivling
What is the right way to offer black mole on Shivling?
- Lord Shiva is pleased very quickly by offering black mole on Shivling, but if you know the right way of offering mole then only you will be able to please Bhole. Let us know what is the right way to offer mole on Shivling.
- On any day of Sawan, put 7 black sesame seeds in your palm or in a glass of water.
- After this, while speaking your wish in your mind, offer black sesame seeds on the Shivling. black mole on Shivling
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, do this remedy with black sesame in Sawan
- Fill pure water in a glass everyday and put black sesame seeds in it. Now offer this water on Shivling while chanting Om Namah Shivay mantra. Offer water with a thin stream and keep chanting the mantra. After offering water, offer flowers and bilva leaves. This remedy increases the chances of getting auspicious results.
- If Saturn’s defects are there in the horoscope or Shani’s half-and-a-half or dhaiya is going on, then every Saturday black sesame seeds should flow in a holy river. With this remedy, Shani’s defects are pacified.
- Mix black sesame seeds in milk and offer it to Peepal. Bad times can go away from this. This remedy should be done every Saturday.
- Donate black sesame. This ends the bad effects of Rahu-Ketu and Shani. This remedy can also be done in Kalsarp Yog, Sade Sati, Dhayya, Pitra Dosh etc.
- Donate black sesame, black urad tied in a black cloth to a poor person every Saturday. With this remedy, the problem related to money can be solved.
- Offer black sesame on Shivling everyday. This pacifies the defects of Shani. Diseases that have been going on since old times can also be cured. black mole on Shivling
Connect our all social media platforms:- Click Here
This year due to excess month, the month of Shravan will remain for 2 months, which means that there will be more time for the devotion of Lord Shiva. After 19 years, due to such a coincidence, the importance of the month of Shravan has increased. It is being done if you also want to get the blessings of Lord Shiva, then take part in this Maha Rudrabhishek and get Rudrabhishek done in your own name. This Rudrabhishek will be completed by Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali and our experienced Pandits today with proper mantras and pronunciation. Get the special blessings of Lord Shiva by participating in Rudrabhishek and if you want to get any kind of worship, chanting and Mahamrityunjaya chanting of Lord Shiva done on any other day, then contact our institute.
Contact soon :- 9929391753