Know Akshaya Tritiya importance of, auspicious yoga,auspicious time and remedy – Akshaya Tritiya
Akshaya Tritiya – According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, Akshaya Tritiya is celebrated on the third day of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month. This year, this festival will be celebrated on 22 April 2023. Akshaya Tritiya is an Abujh Muhurt i.e. a date in which no Muhurt is observed for any auspicious work or auspicious purchase. All kinds of auspicious work can be started without auspicious time. The work done on Akshaya Tritiya gives manifold results. it is a very auspicious date Akshaya Tritiya
Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali has told that Akshaya Tritiya is also known as Akha Teej. Akshay means that which never decays or perishes. It is believed that on the day of Akshaya Tritiya, auspicious shopping or auspicious work always increases. On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, there is no dearth of auspicious results by doing auspicious work, charity, bathing and chanting etc. At the same time, especially on the day of Akshaya Tritiya, gold jewelery is specially purchased. It is believed that by buying gold and silver jewelery on this day, the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi remain in a person’s life, due to which the person’s life is filled with happiness, prosperity and splendor. Akshaya Tritiya
Why is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
There are many beliefs regarding Akshaya Tritiya in Hinduism. Some of which are:-
- Lord Parashurama, believed to be the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, was born. Parshuram was born in the house of Maharishi Jamdagni and Mata Renukadevi. This is the reason why Lord Vishnu is worshiped on Akshaya Tritiya. There is also a law to worship Parshuramji on this day.
- Lord Parshuram and Hayagriva were incarnated on the date of Akshaya Tritiya.
- Tretayuga also started on this date.
- On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, the doors of Shri Badrinath ji open in Uttarakhand.
- According to religious texts, the war of Mahabharata ended on the day of Akshaya Tritiya.
- According to the religious scriptures, the Dwapar era ended on the day of Akshaya Tritiya.
- According to religious legends, on the day of Akshaya Tritiya, Sudama had come to meet Lord Krishna.
- On the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya, the feet of Shri Vigraha are seen in the temple of Banke Bihari ji of Vrindavan. This happens only once in a year on this date.
- On this day mother Ganga descended from heaven to earth. King Bhagirath had brought Ganga to earth by doing penance for thousands of years to make her descend on earth. By taking a dip in the holy Ganges on this day, all the sins of a man are destroyed.
- Mother Annapurna’s birthday is also celebrated on this day. On this day the poor are fed and Bhandara is done. Worship of Maa Annapurna increases the taste in kitchen and food.
- Maharishi Vedvyas started writing Mahabharata on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya. The Mahabharata is considered as the fifth Veda. Shrimad Bhagwat Gita is also included in this. On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, the 18th chapter of Shrimad Bhagwat Gita should be recited.
- On this day in Bengal, after worshiping Lord Ganesha and Mata Lakshmi, all the traders start their accounts (audit book). There this day is called ‘Halkhata’.
- Lord Shankarji had advised to worship Lord Kuber Mata Lakshmi on this day. After which Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped on the day of Akshaya Tritiya and this tradition continues till date.
- On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, Pandava’s son Yudhishthira also received Akshaya Patra. Its specialty was that it never ran out of food.
6 auspicious yogas are being made on the day of Akshaya Tritiya
According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, this month there will be a grand wedding ceremony in the city on the Abujh Muhurta of the only Akhatij for Savon. At the same time, 6 auspicious yogas are also being formed on the day of Akshay Tritiya i.e. 22nd April, which is including this day in the category of best yoga. On Akshaya Tritiya, Ayushman Yoga will continue from sunrise till 9:26 in the morning and after that Saubhagya Yoga will start, which will last the whole night. Tripushkar Yoga on Akshaya Tritiya is from 5:49 am to 7:49 am. Akshaya Tritiya
Sarvartha Siddhi and Amrit Siddhi Yoga
Sarvartha Siddhi and Amrit Siddhi Yoga will be created from 11:24 pm to 5:48 am on April 23. According to Guru Maa Nidhi Ji Shrimali, on the day of Akshaya Tritiya, Sun is in Aries and Moon is in Taurus. That’s why it is considered best to do auspicious and auspicious work on this day. Religious texts state that Akshaya Tritiya brings good luck and success. This is the reason why it is a tradition to buy more and more gold and silver on this day. It is believed that buying gold on this day increases its value manifold in the future. The special importance of buying gold and silver in auspicious time on the day of Akshaya Tritiya has been told. The auspicious time to buy gold and silver on this day will start from 7:49 am, which will end the next day on April 23 at 5:48 am. That is, you will be able to buy gold anytime throughout the day. Akshaya Tritiya
What not to do on this day:
1. Consumption of alcohol along with meat, onion and garlic is considered prohibited on the day of Akshaya Tritiya. It is the cause of disease and grief.
2. Basil leaves should not be plucked on this day without bath and permission, otherwise Goddess Lakshmi gets angry. Tulsi leaves should not be plucked if Akshaya Tritiya falls on Sunday. Break it in advance and keep it in water for worship.
3. Building should not be constructed on the day of Akshaya Tritiya, but a house built on this day can definitely be bought.
4. On this day the body and house should not be kept dirty at all because Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped on this day.
5. On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, one should not return home empty-handed even by mistake, otherwise the blessings go away.
6. Don’t get angry, jealous, bitter or quarrelsome on this day. doing so is considered inauspicious
Donate for planetary compatibility on Akshaya Tritiya
If the sun is low, donate wheat sattu, red sandalwood, jaggery, red cloth, copper vessel and flowers in the temple along with naivedya. Recite Aditya Hridaya Stotra.
If the Moon is inauspicious, donate pearls, conch shell, camphor.
Donate barley sattu, wheat, lentils, honey, coral etc. for the auspiciousness of Mars. Donate moong dal, green fruits and vegetables for the favor of Mercury.
Recite Vishnu Sahastranam for the Guru’s pleasure, light a lamp of ghee by offering turmeric mixed water to a banana tree. Donate papaya.
For the peace of Venus, honor the married women by giving them clothes and makeup. Donate sattu cucumber, melon, milk, curd, sugar candy
For Shani-Rahu, wrap a coconut in Moli and offer it along with seven almonds in the south-facing Hanuman temple, offer sweet water mixed with jaggery and milk in Peepal and offer an oil lamp.
If Ketu is malefic, donate seven cereals, garlic and salt.
Apart from these, chant the mantras of the related benefic planets which are well known.
Measures to be taken on the day of Akshaya Tritiya
- Akshaya Tritiya is also known as the festival of charity. On this day people donate money, food, clothes etc.
- Worshiping Lord Vishnu on this day is very beneficial. People worship Lord Vishnu with flowers, lamps, Akshat, Naivedya etc.
- Perform Yagya: On this day people ask for good wishes by performing Yagya and spread awareness of the importance of this day for the fulfillment of their wishes.
- Purify black turmeric, five betel nuts, five kodia and seven Gomti chakras with Gangajal and tie them in a red cloth and keep them in the vault.
- Fill kamia vermilion in a silver box, put yellow cowrie, Shriyantra and a piece of lotus flower in it and close it. Money will not be a problem if you keep it on yourself, in a business establishment, shop etc.
- Tie five Gomti Chakras in a red cloth with moli and hang them at the entrance of the shop in such a way that the customers come out from under it.
- For memory power, wear Saraswati Yantra with six faced Rudraksh around your neck. The lord of Six Mukhi Rudraksha is Kartikeya and ruling planet is Venus who is the provider of education and knowledge.
- For the accomplishment of all work, wear Mother Adi Shakti Siddha Bisa-Yantra around your neck.
- To get rid of disease, anoint the Shivling with the juice of five fruits from the first 16 verses of the fifth chapter of Rudradhyayo.
- For a happy marriage, mix some sugar in pure water on Friday and offer it on Shivling in the morning and soak seven incense sticks and desi Light a lamp of ghee. Akshaya Tritiya
Connect our all social media platforms: – Click Here